KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(21-11-2012 10:34 AM)ddrew Wrote:  OH OH OH!!

It's a KC bashing thread!! Yippie! YaaHoo!!

.. however I'm not going to waste my time on him. I got better things to spend my drunken moments on. Like slapping Exromai in the face with a FISH.. Laughat
That hurts man.

To the core.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
21-11-2012, 10:58 AM
(21-11-2012 10:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 10:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: iz3wog.jpg]
Bowing

But you forgot the "S".
The "S" is in the gun, ready, cocked and locked for you to issue forth mayhem. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
21-11-2012, 11:01 AM
(21-11-2012 10:34 AM)ddrew Wrote:  .. however I'm not going to waste my time on him. I got better things to spend my drunken moments on. Like slapping Exromai in the face with a FISH.. Laughat
Like this?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
21-11-2012, 11:09 AM
(21-11-2012 08:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.
I hate how you handle shit on this forum.
Ya, but no one really gives a shit how you feel about it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
21-11-2012, 12:08 PM
(21-11-2012 11:09 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 08:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I hate how you handle shit on this forum.
Ya, but no one really gives a shit how you feel about it.

I think Logica is Red Celts sock puppet. No really.
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
21-11-2012, 12:44 PM
KC, you're a twit.
(21-11-2012 10:34 AM)ddrew Wrote:  OH OH OH!!

It's a KC bashing thread!! Yippie! YaaHoo!!

.. however I'm not going to waste my time on him. I got better things to spend my drunken moments on. Like slapping Exromai in the face with a FISH.. Laughat

Oh! So that was you!
I knew something smelled fishy when I woke up. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-11-2012, 12:50 PM
(19-11-2012 11:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  I disagree that this is a private matter. KC publicly made an intellectually offensive and insupportable statement and I am calling him out on it. I'm sorry you can't see that.
That makes no sense, Chas.

To you, and every atheist here, EVERYTHING I say is intellectually offensive and insupportable. How many times have I said I have no empirical evidence for God? How many times have I admitted that Calvinism is arrogant and elitist?

My fundamental beliefs offend you... but, I thought you got past that a long time ago... as did most everyone else.

Picking out a random comment over the thousands and thousands of comments I've made on TTA to throw a complete 3 year old tantrum over is pathetic.
Your beliefs don't offend me, please don't tar us all with the same brush we're not all close minded haters. Although, maybe all the atheists do hate you, faith groups are pretty twitchy. As an agnostic, I range from meh funny to meh interesting to meh meh. Either way believe what you want, say what you want your not the one saying agree with me or shut up, not offensive, but disappointing.

Meh

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2012, 01:16 PM
(20-11-2012 08:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  ... I don't know what happened to googles search algorithm, but typing in Gwyneth Paltrow action figure, or Gwyneth Paltrow doll gets me nothing but regular pictures of the woman with her family.

Has google never heard of action figures. I bow to Girly and his superior searching abilities. Bravo.
Try Pepper Potts...
[Image: 13737-1.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-11-2012, 01:19 PM
(21-11-2012 12:50 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 11:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  That makes no sense, Chas.

To you, and every atheist here, EVERYTHING I say is intellectually offensive and insupportable. How many times have I said I have no empirical evidence for God? How many times have I admitted that Calvinism is arrogant and elitist?

My fundamental beliefs offend you... but, I thought you got past that a long time ago... as did most everyone else.

Picking out a random comment over the thousands and thousands of comments I've made on TTA to throw a complete 3 year old tantrum over is pathetic.
Your beliefs don't offend me, please don't tar us all with the same brush we're not all close minded haters. Although, maybe all the atheists do hate you, faith groups are pretty twitchy. As an agnostic, I range from meh funny to meh interesting to meh meh. Either way believe what you want, say what you want your not the one saying agree with me or shut up, not offensive, but disappointing.

Meh
So, atheist = agnostic now? Consider

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-11-2012, 01:35 PM
(21-11-2012 01:16 PM)kim Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 08:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  ... I don't know what happened to googles search algorithm, but typing in Gwyneth Paltrow action figure, or Gwyneth Paltrow doll gets me nothing but regular pictures of the woman with her family.

Has google never heard of action figures. I bow to Girly and his superior searching abilities. Bravo.
Try Pepper Potts...
[Image: 13737-1.jpg]

And i posted this one a couple pages back: http://www.kghobby.com/zcwo-1-6-female-f...per-potts/

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man