KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(19-11-2012 02:16 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 02:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I understand these points in their entirety, and very rarely do I mean to offend Kingschosen himself (I say rarely because the last I debated with him, I did say that he was insane). I have to understand Chas' position though. Kingschosen's position is annoying, not because there is no way to refute it, but because he simply ignores any legitimate criticism, steps out of the way, or results to special pleading. It is frustrating, and often times I feel that KC is a twit. That's why I said I was with Chas.

Now, of course, being an asshole to our Satanist "brothers and sisters", I think it is all fine and dandy. Hell, being a dick is part of their cult. Wink
Satanism is the biggest collection of narcissistic asshats I have ever heard of (basing this mainly off of Seth's podcast).

I don't disagree that the reasoning that KC uses is irrational, but I don't see the point in insulting KC (this is my point). I don't see how calling him a twit serves any purpose other than to be insulting, something I find to be fruitless.

That doesn't mean some people aren't idiots, dumbasses, narcissists, cock-suckers, douchebags, assholes, fuck-sticks, etc, etc. I just mean, spending your time raving about them serves no beneficial purpose. Well, it might allow you to blow off steam, but if that is the case, just open up a word document (or your preferred word processor) and have at it.

I do my ranting and raving during my daily walks. I cuss, insult, and berate people in my head as a means by which to blow off steam.

Then we don't disagree here.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 02:21 PM
(19-11-2012 02:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  First of all.

Kc that was a stupid comment.

Second, Chas. You could have pulled him up about it in the thread where he posted it, or Even by PM. Creating a thread just to have a go at another member is really childish, Grow up!.
But that alternative would be boring. Isn't this more fun?

[Image: 979a610f-a51e-40fd-8c87-ab3b22520a8f.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Never said we did, I just don't see the point it crucifying someone because their beliefs differ from your own. The last time we did that, we ended up the Catholics.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
19-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Why are we forced to spell Aardvark with two As? Ok, it's not like they don't deserve two... I just don't see the reasoning. Aardvark or Ardvark - I'm fine with a singular A spelling. Who made this shit up? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Someone who forever wanted the aardvark to be first alphabetically.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
19-11-2012, 02:30 PM
(19-11-2012 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  [Image: 979a610f-a51e-40fd-8c87-ab3b22520a8f.jpg]

Hang on there... this is NOT an Aardvark... this is a pic of an Anteater ... very fucking different creature. I have no complaints about either... but at least get your fucked up looking animals straight. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-11-2012, 02:33 PM
aardvarks are sometimes referred to as anteaters or antbear. I personally hate their guts. Always putting their noses in the air.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
19-11-2012, 02:33 PM
[Image: aardvarktheextraaisforawesome-300x255.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 02:35 PM
(19-11-2012 02:30 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  [Image: 979a610f-a51e-40fd-8c87-ab3b22520a8f.jpg]

Hang on there... this is NOT an Aardvark... this is a pic of an Anteater ... very fucking different creature. I have no complaints about either... but at least get your fucked up looking animals straight. Angry
You'll need to take your complaint up with ICANHASCHEEZBURGER and Google Images.
[Image: funny-aardvark-02.jpg]

~Izel
19-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Aardvark vs. Anteater

[Image: 160px-Aardvark-1.jpg][Image: 160px-Anteater-1.jpg]

~Izel