KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(19-11-2012 02:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 02:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Hang on there... this is NOT an Aardvark... this is a pic of an Anteater ... very fucking different creature. I have no complaints about either... but at least get your fucked up looking animals straight. Angry
You'll need to take your complaint up with ICANHASCHEEZBURGER and Google Images.
I'm going to have to; no self respecting Anteater could look themselves in the mirror with a proboscis like that! Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 02:43 PM
(19-11-2012 02:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 02:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You'll need to take your complaint up with ICANHASCHEEZBURGER and Google Images.
I'm going to have to; no self respecting Anteater could look themselves in the mirror with a proboscis like that! Undecided
I do feel foolish for being taken in like that. Blush

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Aardvark [Image: straightAs.jpg] Anteater
Nuf said. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-11-2012, 02:55 PM
[Image: 979a610f-a51e-40fd-8c87-ab3b22520a8f.jpg]
Technically, this picture you're whining about is of an Anteater trying to understand what the hell an Aardvark is saying.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Once and for all, I did not call him a twit for being a Calvinist.

I called him a twit for being a twit. He is intellectually dishonest, irrational, delusional, and obtuse.

He didn't and doesn't understand that his statement about eschewing reason for Biblical whatever disqualifies him from being considered rational.

That so many of you give him props for being polite and amusing is, well, amusing.

But to have a site called The Thinking Atheist appoint this twit who neither thinks nor is an atheist as a moderator is appalling.

I think this has been a burr under my saddle for a while, and his ignorant, blind, pathetic reaction to being called on his blatantly idiotic statement was the tipping point for me.

If you consider my reaction childish, or boorish, or just impolite, that is your prerogative.

I will sign off for a while as I need to go to the wake of an old friend. I will check back in later, but I don't think I'll be around very often.

You should consider getting one of those Satanists to be a moderator. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Well that was both retarded and pathetic. I'm sick of members who want it their way or the high way who also feel the need to make a spectacle of themselves. I'm sorry if you are being moody because of a sad moment in your life, but you're old and should know better.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
19-11-2012, 03:09 PM
(19-11-2012 02:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  I will sign off for a while as I need to go to the wake of an old friend. I will check back in later, but I don't think I'll be around very often.
Be a shame to see you go Chas. Who else is going to pull me up on any crazy future conspiracy theory threads I may create Sadcryface

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-11-2012, 03:17 PM
(19-11-2012 02:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Technically, this picture you're whining about is of an Anteater trying to understand what the hell an Aardvark is saying.
Ah... kind of like Chas trying to understand what Kingsy is saying... and vice versa, huh? Dodgy I can dig it.

19-11-2012, 03:22 PM
KC, you're a twit.
(19-11-2012 03:17 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 02:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Technically, this picture you're whining about is of an Anteater trying to understand what the hell an Aardvark is saying.
Ah... kind of like Chas trying to understand what Kingsy is saying... and vice versa, huh? Dodgy I can dig it.

You catch on quick for a Kansasonian.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 03:27 PM
TERSE AND DEADLY INCOMING!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chas leaving because of this shit!?

Seriously even I have more maturity than that!
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post