KKK Imperial Wizard found dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2017, 11:22 PM
KKK Imperial Wizard found dead
Sounds like rival KKK members didn’t like Frank.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/...79834.html

Toward the bottom of the article this from an earlier interview.

“He called the event (burning a cross) a “Christian ceremony.”

“The cross is wrapped with a few layers of burlap that is soaked in what we call Klansmen’s cologne,” he said. “It’s basically a mixture of kerosene and diesel. .. It’s kind of a spiritual thing. It’s almost like a revival at a church. You kind of come away feeling on fire for Christ and you want to go out and spread the word.”

After reading this I’m coming away feeling on fire for Christ too, he finally got something right.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-02-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: KKK Imperial Wizard found dead
[Image: ding-dong-20101210-091711.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2017, 11:37 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Hooray for Missouri. He's about 2 hours NNW of me. I'm literally deeper in the heart of white supremacist country than he was.

I'm not even joking. The Klan is based way up there because they're (literally!) too moderate for the ones down here near the Arkansas line. About an hour west of here is one of those regions, on the edge of the Ozark Mountains, where even the federal cops won't go, and the stateys look the other way while the local cops keep white "civilization" (I use that term loosely) safe.

Most of the Klan-heavy towns/counties around here are host to one of the 25 state prisons such as Potosi which, if you ever get a chance to read Sundown Towns: A Hidden Dimension of American Racism by James Loewen (author of the absolutely-must-read Lies My Teacher Told Me), he explains the way they use the prisons to inflate their minority populations so they can claim to be a multicultural population and thereby avoid some of the conflicts with the Civil Rights Act. They get the best of both worlds: they can incarcerate and force labor out of prisoners at taxpayer expense, which brings jobs to their shitty little collapsed economies, and point to the (imported from the cities, mostly) minority populations as examples of their propaganda when brainwashing their children into being as racist as they are.

Yes, you and I pay for Klansmen to avoid federal accountability, indoctrinate their children, and pump money/jobs into their isolated "civilization".

Of course, it's also the "Meth Belt", like much of the poverty-stricken Bible Belt, so there's a lot of temptation for these Supremacists to slip into the drug dealing world, and you wind up with some Breaking Bad-style violence.

As I said... couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
12-02-2017, 11:37 PM
I thought Frank was a fine film. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-02-2017, 11:52 PM
(12-02-2017 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: ding-dong-20101210-091711.jpg]

I don't get it. A murdered ding dong? Does the black and white stuff have any meaning? Does it just mean a stupid person was killed?
13-02-2017, 12:11 AM
(12-02-2017 11:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: ding-dong-20101210-091711.jpg]

I don't get it. A murdered ding dong? Does the black and white stuff have any meaning? Does it just mean a stupid person was killed?

It's a song from the original musical, The Wizard of Oz.

"Ding dong, the witch is dead. Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
13-02-2017, 12:19 AM

First thing that popped into my head is all. But I thought the image of a litteral Ding-Dong was funnier than just posting the movie clip from the Wizard of Oz, but I suppose that stretched the joke too far.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post

Well, if you're putting it that way...yes .

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
(13-02-2017 12:11 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 11:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I don't get it. A murdered ding dong? Does the black and white stuff have any meaning? Does it just mean a stupid person was killed?

It's a song from the original musical, The Wizard of Oz.

"Ding dong, the witch is dead. Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!"

[Image: 66124806.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-02-2017, 05:45 AM
What do you call an empty seat on a busload of KKK members going off a cliff????

A missed opportunity.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post