KKK Imperial Wizard found dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: KKK Imperial Wizard found dead
(13-02-2017 06:54 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 05:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  They call themselves Knights and Wizards.

I wonder if they have Clerics and Rogues?

They got Bards, but charisma's still a dump stat! Confused

[Image: banjoboy.gif]
Tongue

Well played, sir. Bowing

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
13-02-2017, 07:51 PM
(13-02-2017 05:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 05:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is it weird that my first thought when reading that article was to be offended as an ex-member of a group which claims knightly history at the fact that the KKK apparently call themselves knights?

They call themselves Knights and Wizards.

The also have dragons.

After a five-day trial, the jury assessed punitive damages of $15 million against the Klan's national organization, based in North Carolina; $15 million against Horace King, the Grand Dragon of the group's South Carolina chapter; and $7 million against the organization's South Carolina chapter.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/...-reckoning

I drove past Horace King's house every day on my way to and from work when we lived in SC. Other family members lived on each side of his property.

I was so ignorant that the Klan was still a thing when I moved to rural SC that I actually thought the King family had huge garden gnomes in from of their houses when they were, in fact, ranking Klansmen in their brightly colored robes that indicated their status in the group.

It was a scary thing to find out that we were smack in the midst of card carrying KKK members.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-02-2017, 08:22 PM
(13-02-2017 05:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 01:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I blame the meth.

Called it!

Edit: Should have read the link first... no mention of meth. Sad

You mean no literal reference. I'm talking about the visual one. Big Grin

[Image: malissa2_zpsqtry2eol.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Holy shit. If I had to fuck that I'd kill myself.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
13-02-2017, 08:26 PM
(13-02-2017 07:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 05:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  They call themselves Knights and Wizards.

The also have dragons.

After a five-day trial, the jury assessed punitive damages of $15 million against the Klan's national organization, based in North Carolina; $15 million against Horace King, the Grand Dragon of the group's South Carolina chapter; and $7 million against the organization's South Carolina chapter.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/...-reckoning

I drove past Horace King's house every day on my way to and from work when we lived in SC. Other family members lived on each side of his property.

I was so ignorant that the Klan was still a thing when I moved to rural SC that I actually thought the King family had huge garden gnomes in from of their houses when they were, in fact, ranking Klansmen in their brightly colored robes that indicated their status in the group.

It was a scary thing to find out that we were smack in the midst of card carrying KKK members.

I keep telling my kids meth, weed, oxy, booze, firearms, explosives, and Dungeons and Dragons is not a healthy mix. You'll end up living in a van down by the river.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-02-2017, 08:27 PM
(13-02-2017 08:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Holy shit. If I had to fuck that I'd kill myself.

I don't think you'd have much of a say in the matter. Think she was already busted for that hence the mug shot.

13-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Ha! Good fucking job. Serves the cunt right.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-02-2017, 09:32 PM
(13-02-2017 08:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Holy shit. If I had to fuck that I'd kill myself.

Just pretend it's your fist. At least your fist is better looking. Big Grin
13-02-2017, 09:34 PM
(13-02-2017 08:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't think you'd have much of a say in the matter. Think she was already busted for that hence the mug shot.

Italics mine. This is living proof that there is a scraggly horse to tie to every scraggly bush, and vice-versa. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-02-2017, 10:03 PM
(13-02-2017 09:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 08:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think you'd have much of a say in the matter. Think she was already busted for that hence the mug shot.

Italics mine. This is living proof that there is a scraggly horse to tie to every scraggly bush, and vice-versa. Big Grin

"Where do you think baby warthogs come from?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post