KKK Rally in Mouse Town

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: KKK Rally in Mouse Town
People are learning to point and laugh at WBC. I'm sure it would hurt the Kluxxers. But to be certain I'll have to ask a few.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: KKK Rally in Mouse Town
(28-02-2016 06:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 05:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  What draws the line between free speech and hate speech?

The imagination of the listener.......

Don't think for a second I agree with the pus sacks.............

I don't.....

But -- are you really willing to let some "government worker" decide what is OK to say, and what isn't?????

Or -- is a lynch mob OK -- as long as their motives are "pure"?????

Free speech -- or not ---- Pick one....

It's funny this topic has come up. I just listened to the most recent episode of Skeptics Guide to the Universe, and they have a fantastic conversation about free speech vs. social justice and how the two don't have to be mutually exclusive. It doesn't have to be all or nothing when it comes to free speech. The discussion starts at the 40 minute mark if anyone is interested.

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/podcast/sgu/555

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post