• 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Kangaroos! Let me show them.
(27-10-2013 05:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 05:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
I am warden of my own personal park. Smile

That's a deepity.

Nice.

Only the peafowl is allowed in the gardens, they make it possible for me to grow organic with ease, they eat all the bugs. Works well. The dogs have been taught to leave them alone, but to let no other animals in.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: Kangaroos! Let me show them.
We don't get a lot of wildlife here other than birds, lots of different birds. I see hawks often and the occasional eagle. Buzzards circle around too. Course the wildlife lives in the house with me and I am their slave.

On my commute to work and school I get to see longhorns, Brahmas, llamas, a zebra, and a camel. Various people along the roads I travel have farms or ranches. We are close to the edge of town so we do have coyotes show up now and then, I only seem to see skunks and armadillos that have had better days.

The craziest thing was when I went into Petsmart one evening and there was a llama at the checkout. (S)he was quite calm and well-mannered. It was a 'did I really just see that?' moment that left me smiling.

Love the pictures everybody.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post