Kansas takes away teacher tenure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Kansas takes away teacher tenure
(15-04-2014 01:09 PM)Krusty_47 Wrote:  I'm from Kansas and my mother is a recently retired teacher from the Wichita area.

1. Government overreach and poor policy. Standardized testing requirement to get funds has turned our educational system from teaching kids how to think while providing them with facts to teaching to a test so the school can get more money.

On face value that sounds like the schools which need funding the least end up with the most and the schools which need the funding the most end up with the least. ... Consider ... Did any politician who voted for this spend more than 3 minutes considering the possible implications.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Kansas takes away teacher tenure
(15-04-2014 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  On face value that sounds like the schools which need funding the least end up with the most and the schools which need the funding the most end up with the least. ... Consider ... Did any politician who voted for this spend more than 3 minutes considering the possible implications.

Have you seen the circus we have going on in Washington? I think they have trouble thinking about anything outside of lining their pockets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply