Kanye West $53 million USD in debt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2016, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2016 12:32 PM by Nurse.)
Kanye West $53 million USD in debt
"I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt," he tweeted. "Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart."...West, on Sunday morning, asked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to invest $1 billion in his ideas because he is "the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time."

Brokeass motherfucker

WTF? How in the hell do you waste that much money when you make so much money? Does the West family literally wipe their asses with Benjamins? At some point, doesn't your financial advisor say "hold up, your clothing line is gonna put you in the poor house. You don't have the funds to sustain your failing business idea. Maybe there aren't enough rich Americans that want to waste $5 grand on a stupid coat made by an asshole."

“All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists.” He added that they were more interested in opening schools in Africa. “like you really helped the country”, than – by implication – giving money to the one of the world’s most high-profile celebrities.(emphasis mine - and I find it humorous that this racist bastard is calling Africa a country) “All you guys had meetings with me and no one lifted a finger to help,” he concluded. same topic different site

Hmmm....

From Mayo clinic website:

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner"

I'm still bitter about how much of a douche he was to the teenage Taylor Swift when she won her first MTV music award.

I would LOVE to see Kim Kardashian have to shop at middle class stores - something tells me she'd much sooner divorce his ass and marry another rich dude.

I have zero respect for this asshole.

Edited to fix a spliced quote and because I thought the pink I chose was different than the mod pink.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
15-02-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Kanye West $53 million USD in debt
He’s begging for money...how undignified.

He blows through 53M+ and now is crying like a little wimp. I wonder how much he gave to the needy here in the US? Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-02-2016, 12:40 PM
I have zero empathy for this autotune asshole.
15-02-2016, 01:24 PM
He's a jerk.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-02-2016, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't give him 53 cents. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-02-2016, 01:53 PM
(15-02-2016 12:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  "I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt," he tweeted. "Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart."...West, on Sunday morning, asked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to invest $1 billion in his ideas because he is "the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time."

Brokeass motherfucker

WTF? How in the hell do you waste that much money when you make so much money? Does the West family literally wipe their asses with Benjamins? At some point, doesn't your financial advisor say "hold up, your clothing line is gonna put you in the poor house. You don't have the funds to sustain your failing business idea. Maybe there aren't enough rich Americans that want to waste $5 grand on a stupid coat made by an asshole."

For a guy who's net-worth is a quarter of a billion dollars and growing, $50 mill in debt doesn't sound all that bad.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
15-02-2016, 01:54 PM
I'm interested to see if his prayers work. Maybe this time god will actually show up to give him the 53 million.

I'll be waiting. Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-02-2016, 02:21 PM
He could sell Kim K's ass, and make a couple a bucks for the family. Angel
She will never put up with this BS ... I say divorce in a few months.

I watched a couple minutes of him on Sat Night Live ... not really fair, as I "don't get that rap shit" .... but it was like "WTF are *they* doing ?" I saw no talent ... at all.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2016, 02:26 PM
(15-02-2016 02:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He could sell Kim K's ass, and make a couple a bucks for the family. Angel

I watched a couple minutes of him on Sat Night Live ... not really fair, as I "don't get that rap shit" .... but it was like "WTF are *they* doing ?" I saw no talent ... at all.

Yabut...I thought Kanye was Kim's ass. Unsure

Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
15-02-2016, 02:28 PM
(15-02-2016 02:26 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(15-02-2016 02:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He could sell Kim K's ass, and make a couple a bucks for the family. Angel

Yabut...I thought Kanye was Kim's ass. Unsure

Tongue

[Image: cb017806ace9e294c2b775fcee7b85e5.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post