Karl Marx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Karl Marx
(06-09-2010 02:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Godwins Law applies to all internet forum threads. Topic is irrelevant. Also (speaking for myself here of course) whether it's appropriate to bring up Hitler/Nazis/propeganda or not, I can't help remembering Godwins Law whenever it comes up.

I think it can be spun appropriate in many ways in a thread asking about Karl Marx. After all, head Nazi propagandist Goebbels was influenced by a lot of the Russian propaganda used by the Marxists.

In a lot of ways I enjoy the ideals of Marx and see there has been many successful assumptions he proclaimed. Conversely, it pains me to see where he was wrong often because of he seemed to have too much faith in the collective power of humanity.

He held the belief that capitalism could not stand within a democratic system; because, the common folk would vote for the candidates who help them economically opposed to the ones who extort them. Well maybe the case has just been a good use of indoctrination or control by focusing other irrelevant topics into politics but that idea has been a failure. It makes me fear how humanity can be so misinformed or ignorant.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply