Kathleen Sebelius, Women, and the flawed authority model of the Roman Catholic Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2012, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 07:55 PM by Cherokee Descendant.)
RE: Kathleen Sebelius, Women, and the flawed authority model of the Roman Catholic Church
Oh. And about the symbols of the church TarzanSmith. I saw the pope on tv once (I forget which show) carrying a GIANT gold cross/scepter. Seriously, it was as tall as him WITH that pope hat on. I really don't think Jesus mentioned anything about having a giant gold scepter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Kathleen Sebelius, Women, and the flawed authority model of the Roman Catholic Church
ya but there was the arc of the covenant

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
06-06-2012, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 05:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
"The Sovereign Pontiff Benedict XVI, in the Audience granted to the undersigned Cardinal Prefect on March 16, 2012, approved the present Notification, adopted in the Ordinary Session of this Congregation on March 14, 2012, and ordered its publication.
Rome, from the Offices of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, March 30, 2012.
William Cardinal Levada
Prefect
+ Luis F. Ladaria, S.I.
Titular Archbishop of Thibica
Secretary"

With that Medieval close, the King-Emperor-Pharoh of Rome, condemed Sr. Margaret Farley, (Professor at Yale's Divinity School), and her 6 year old book, "Just Love", thereby insuring that it remain for weeks on the best-seller list.

Great going boys. Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche