Kathy's bad joke, OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Kathy's bad joke, OP/ED
(01-06-2017 08:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  As much as I don't like Trump, I do think it was in extremely bad taste-especially given the state of current events. KG likes to push the envelope as a comedian and I am a fan of hers, however, she went too far on this one, imo. That said, if Trump wants to be treated with respect and dignity, he needs to extend that to other people as well.

I don't think that she went too far enough. After decapitating the mannequin, she should have stuffed the head with firecrackers, lit the fuse, and launched it with a golf club.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
01-06-2017, 11:03 AM
[Image: DBPcpBfXoAAIdkM.jpg]

just sayin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-06-2017, 11:19 AM
(01-06-2017 06:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Kathy ???

Context please.

Dodgy

I have no idea either.

Drinking Beverage

I'm also not sure I care about any of it anymore either. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Makes me want to grab her by the pussy.

#sigh
01-06-2017, 11:37 AM
I thought it was funny. Just because it riled people up, which was bound to happen.
01-06-2017, 11:38 AM
(01-06-2017 11:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Makes me want to grab her by the pussy.

I think you can do better, Girly.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
01-06-2017, 11:49 AM
(01-06-2017 11:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: DBPcpBfXoAAIdkM.jpg]

just sayin

I am a liberal myself and YES she does and did apologize. Moreso for her fans and to the country. I don't think she has fallen in love with Trump for doing the right thing. You can protect the concept of the office while not liking and even blaspheming the person in office. Kathy still should not have done that.

While everything in your meme is true, I think the better argument regarding implied threats or even jokes that look like threats, Trump never apologized for his 2nd Amendment "joke" about Hillary, and there was little to no condemnation on the GOPs part about Ted Buttnugget's implied threats about Obama if he won a second term.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 11:54 AM
(01-06-2017 11:01 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 08:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  As much as I don't like Trump, I do think it was in extremely bad taste-especially given the state of current events. KG likes to push the envelope as a comedian and I am a fan of hers, however, she went too far on this one, imo. That said, if Trump wants to be treated with respect and dignity, he needs to extend that to other people as well.

I don't think that she went too far enough. After decapitating the mannequin, she should have stuffed the head with firecrackers, lit the fuse, and launched it with a golf club.

No sorry, but if you didn't like Trump or Ted Nugent saying what they said about Obama and Hillary, then why should we be joking or implying threats.

I HATE and despise Trump, but our law enforcement and intel will crawl up anyone's ass and have. Let the Tea Party bigots do that shit, we don't need to lower ourselves to that level.

If you want to get to Trump, don't use threats, just call him a jackass and poke fun of him, bullies hate that. You imply threats or joke about threats then that gives the bully cover to falsely play victim, and we both know he is not the victim.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 12:15 PM
If GWAR had done this, no one would be complaining.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
01-06-2017, 03:20 PM
It may've helped this dumb Aussie if Brian had explained in his OP who "Kathy" was, and what she'd done, and also who "Ted" was.

Save me asking professor Google something yet again FFS.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.