Kathy's bad joke, OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Kathy's bad joke, OP/ED
(03-06-2017 08:32 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Both the lynching of Obama and decapitated head of trump is wrong.

Obama has never been lynched and Trump has never been decapitated. I know you know that but people get so worked up it seems like they don't realize it's a scarecrow or a mask. A replica that has no nerve endings or life. That's why it's speech. It's not actually the person. It's a symbol that represents the person.

Doesn't matter if it's free speech or not. It's a chess game. This gives the pro-trump people something to use against the left.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 10:43 PM
At this point? It's way beyond chess. It's rabid hatred. People who still support Trump at this point, they would support him even if he was outed as a child molester. He pretty much has been come to think of it.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
03-06-2017, 11:19 PM
(03-06-2017 10:43 PM)ImFred Wrote:  At this point? It's way beyond chess. It's rabid hatred. People who still support Trump at this point, they would support him even if he was outed as a child molester. He pretty much has been come to think of it.

Not all trump supporters are insane. I'd like to think they're all wacked out nuts or ignorant trailer park scum, but some of them aren't......(which I'm not so sure if that's not even worse because then if they're not ignorant trailer park scum then what's their excuse). Anyway, once a fight gets into decapitation and lynching mode it's just a mad house. The anti trump movement needs more direction than a plastic, decapitated head held up by a not-really-all-that-funny comedian.

That's my opinion and I'm-a-stickin to it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Anyone who still supports Trump is either insane or retarded or both. If that includes tens of millions of people then so be it.
04-06-2017, 03:30 PM
(03-06-2017 10:43 PM)ImFred Wrote:  At this point? It's way beyond chess. It's rabid hatred. People who still support Trump at this point, they would support him even if he was outed as a child molester. He pretty much has been come to think of it.

(04-06-2017 01:25 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Anyone who still supports Trump is either insane or retarded or both. If that includes tens of millions of people then so be it.

I think your post is closer to 'rabid hatred' than anything I've personally seen from a Trump supporter, and being a Tennessean, I know many. This is not to say you couldn't find way worse from people on either side. I have played the devil's advocate on this issue on this forum before and found that there wasn't a modicum of manners or genuine attempt at understanding opposing ideas though.

I used to record QandA's with forum members. If I could find a willing participant to discuss (not yell with) this I think I could shed some light on what is going on. I am from the rural, poor, and Trump supporting grounds that was fertile grounds for his election and feel I have a good pulse on what is going on, and think I could explain why there are perfectly reasonable and understandable reasons why a person would support him.

As I've explained countless times before, no I am not a Trump supporter. Nor Hillary, nor Bernie.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
04-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Quote:I think your post is closer to 'rabid hatred' than anything I've personally seen from a Trump supporter, and being a Tennessean,

I live down south, too. I DO rabidly hate Trump and his fuckhead supporters. If my hate is more viscous then good. I've lived around these cunts for years.

Trump is all about white supremacy and so are his supporters. Fuck this they're really good folk working on their tractors being right neighborly bullshit. I've seen enough of it to know. Fuck them.
04-06-2017, 04:28 PM
It was a joke. The joke was tasteless, she acknowledged it. Looks like the orange turd will make her pay for it, even as he whines about political correctness.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
04-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Trump can't do anything but make her more famous.
04-06-2017, 06:16 PM
(04-06-2017 04:08 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:I think your post is closer to 'rabid hatred' than anything I've personally seen from a Trump supporter, and being a Tennessean,

I live down south, too. I DO rabidly hate Trump and his fuckhead supporters. If my hate is more viscous then good. I've lived around these cunts for years.

Trump is all about white supremacy and so are his supporters. Fuck this they're really good folk working on their tractors being right neighborly bullshit. I've seen enough of it to know. Fuck them.

I see. Well, it doesn't seem to be a North/South divide to me, it seems to be a plain rural vs comfortable urbanite divide to me. At the very least there seems to be snobbery in addition to your hate, based on your last comment. I think it's a shame that you're unwilling to engage, because if you're right you may be able to change some minds, but not by name calling, and if you're wrong about some points, it seems like you should want to know so that you can make a course correction. Just my 2 cents.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
04-06-2017, 06:56 PM
(04-06-2017 01:25 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Anyone who still supports Trump is either insane or retarded or both. If that includes tens of millions of people then so be it.

There are some, maybe 1%, who supported him for personal financial gain. I wish I could think of something nice to say about the rest.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg