Kathy vs. Danny Brown/A$AP Rocky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Kathy vs. Danny Brown/A$AP Rocky
I don't know whether or not you watch Kathy, and I'm already sure that most of you probably don't like Danny Brown or A$AP, and I don't know whether or not you've heard this story or have seen the videos, but this is hilarious. I had to post it.

Danny Brown and A$AP had a five part YouTube discussion; here is part of that discussion and Kathy Griffin's response.

All five parts can be linked in the videos, so you can watch the other parts if you want to; it's all hilarious.

I don't know if I should put a WARNING, but there is sexually explicit language/content, foul language in general, drug use and discussion about drug use, illegal activities, etc.

Discuss the video and Kathy's response; if you need specific topics/questions, you can respond to any of the topics/questions discussed in the Danny/A$AP videos. I've been watching the videos for a good bit, and I still can't stop laughing.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply