Katrina And The Waves......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Katrina And The Waves......
Remember when Fuckwell and Robertnuts said Katrina was punishment for liberals because of pro choice advocates and gays? So does this mean that when Harvey clobbers a deeply red state that is God saying, "Hey assholes, don't be dicks to minorities!"?

Watch these sickos run from their own blame game argument when their followers go through it too. I find it vile logic that anyone would value the idea of revenge in such a carpet bombing manor.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Brian37's post
25-08-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Katrina And The Waves......
Looks like Harvey will be a really bad one...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
25-08-2017, 08:16 AM
(25-08-2017 08:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  Looks like Harvey will be a really bad one...

It could be far worse than Katrina considering the forecasters are saying it is going to spin and sit for a couple days on the coast. I just hope nobody stays on the barrier islands and if they cant get out of the path they can find a very strong building with enough floors that if it floods they wont drown.

It doesn't look pretty one bit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
25-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Matthew hit SC/NC a couple years back, and while my neighborhood was not hit hard, Whiteville, Lumberton in NC and Horry County in SC, and parts of Myrtle Beach got severe damage and flooding. And that one was not as strong as this one seems to be. Thousands of homeowners and businesses are still trying to recover from it.

25-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Katrina and the Waves would be a great name for a music group/band. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2017, 12:02 PM
(25-08-2017 11:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Katrina and the Waves would be a great name for a music group/band. Dodgy

Gee, I am only 50, I am not old enough to know who they are sunshine. Dodgy

It was meant to be an eye catcher. I just wonder how all those RWNJ screamed about New Orleans and now it will be red Texas, if they are going to say the same bullshit.

25-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Obviously it is a punishment upon Republicans for (partially) deserting Trump.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
25-08-2017, 03:20 PM
I imagine the idiot governor is going to hold a prayer meeting. He's dumb enough to think that will do some good.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
25-08-2017, 03:27 PM
(25-08-2017 03:20 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I imagine the idiot governor is going to hold a prayer meeting. He's dumb enough to think that will do some good.

It.... might make people panic less?

.... or give the least-qualified, most-incompetent people something to do besides get in the way of the people who are actually helping the situation?

...... oh, you mean DIRECTLY do some good. I don't know anything about the present governor, but yeah, sounds about right.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
25-08-2017, 03:32 PM
I haven't heard anything today about praying...it's been more about people cleaning out the grocery stores...apparently they don't trust their god to provide. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat