Katrina And The Waves......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Katrina And The Waves......
One great result we learned from hurricane Katrina is that drum shells made for Yamaha by Sakae (the company I endorse), was that even when submerged in water for days, the shells stay in round.

Great shells. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Cousins have advised me that Obama is to blame for Katrina AND Harvey.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
25-08-2017, 07:35 PM
(25-08-2017 07:26 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Cousins have advised me that Obama is to blame for Katrina AND Harvey.

Damn he's good if he can stir up a hurricane both before and after his presidency. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-08-2017, 09:01 PM
(25-08-2017 07:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 07:26 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Cousins have advised me that Obama is to blame for Katrina AND Harvey.

Damn he's good if he can stir up a hurricane both before and after his presidency. Facepalm

Well ya know, he is married to a man.
https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nat...104947870/
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2017, 09:18 PM
I just don't want anyone to die or be seriously injured in this storm. Second to that, I hope the clean up can be swift and the communities can come together and take care of those who can't take care of themselves. It's not the right time to stick it to religious folks.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
25-08-2017, 09:40 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-08-2017, 09:46 PM
(25-08-2017 09:18 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I just don't want anyone to die or be seriously injured in this storm. Second to that, I hope the clean up can be swift and the communities can come together and take care of those who can't take care of themselves. It's not the right time to stick it to religious folks.

It isn't about sticking it to anyone. But when you talk about "never the right time" it never is, and that is the problem.

Bringing this up now is not intended to "stick it " to anyone. But to get those on the right to back off the next time blue gets affected.

Every time a disaster happens the far right the day after pull the emotional blackmail, of threats that God did it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2017, 10:01 PM
(25-08-2017 09:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 09:18 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I just don't want anyone to die or be seriously injured in this storm. Second to that, I hope the clean up can be swift and the communities can come together and take care of those who can't take care of themselves. It's not the right time to stick it to religious folks.

It isn't about sticking it to anyone. But when you talk about "never the right time" it never is, and that is the problem.

Bringing this up now is not intended to "stick it " to anyone. But to get those on the right to back off the next time blue gets affected.

Every time a disaster happens the far right the day after pull the emotional blackmail, of threats that God did it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Hang in there Texas.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
25-08-2017, 11:30 PM
(25-08-2017 07:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Obviously he should have REMAINED President. By being confined to that office over which God holds total power, he is prevented from causing any hurricanes!

..... and don't give me that term limit crap. If God gets to choose and anoint a president, instead of the American electorate getting to do that, then we're way past worrying about hurdles like term limits.