Keeping my fingers crossed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Keeping my fingers crossed
So, will you get ... sewing/craft room .... reading/relaxing room ... home office ... new guest room ... ?

Combo of all above?

Congratulations on your own property reclamation, Anj! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 11:46 AM
(26-09-2015 07:45 AM)kim Wrote:  So, will you get ... sewing/craft room .... reading/relaxing room ... home office ... new guest room ... ?

Combo of all above?

Congratulations on your own property reclamation, Anj! Thumbsup

All of the above! I haven't had a space where I can work on a sewing project that I don't have to pack up every night...now I can just close the door.

Also a place to read, have my own TV...etc.

Since husband and I work different shifts, I have always had to find a way for anything I do not to disturb his sleep. Often that has meant not doing things I want to do.

I should try to be less excited... Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Homeowners! Thumbsup

[img][Image: P9300908_zpscpgchqje.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
30-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Congrats!!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-10-2015, 03:37 PM
It's so funny...girlfriend and daughter started staying at the house last weekend.

Son is back and forth...has spent the last two nights here. I swear the umbilical was cut and he is free to leave. Bought a house and isn't living in it. smh

We were talking about him getting new locks for the house and I suggested he leave a key here in case of an emergency. I told him to keep his key for here and he got kind of wide-eyed and said he planned to come over now and then. He has had a deer in headlights look since the closing last week.

Girlfriend is there but Internet isn't yet...that may be what's keeping him here. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Son came home to find a citation from the city on his front door.

He was being cited for not having a permit to build the fence in the backyard. The fence was there when he bought the house. He took paperwork from the closing to the city to talk to them and contacted the realtor who is going to contact the seller about it. The city wants my son to pay for a permit for a fence he didn't build. Blink

Then he gets a knock on the door. It's his next door neighbor apologizing for his dog barking. Son says, "I didn't complain about your dog." But then tells the neighbor he came home to the fence citation.

All eyes on neighbor on the other side.

Apparently he moved in next to an asshole. Facepalm