Keith Ellison as chair of the DNC?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Keith Ellison as chair of the DNC?
He's got the support of Sanders and Warren and Reid and Shumer, et al. I think it would be funny as all fuck. Put a Muslim in charge of Trump's opposition. It's fucking brilliant.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-01-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Keith Ellison as chair of the DNC?
The Democrat Party needs diversity.

Quote:CNN’s Sanders: ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading the Democratic Party Right Now’

On Wednesday’s “CNN Newsroom,” CNN Political Commentator and former National Press Secretary to Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) Symone Sanders argued, “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now. The Democratic Party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in our leadership,” during a discussion on the possible DNC Chairmanship of former Vermont Governor Howard Dean (D).

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/2...right-now/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/d...index.html

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
04-01-2017, 11:45 AM
The really interesting thing is, there is still very significant opposition to Trump, and it really hasn't "waned" much. The correspondents on the national programs are back to being as critical and disrespectful to him as they were before the election. That did abate for a little while, when they realized the idiot was going to be president. Sanders was on Maddow last night saying we haven't seen anything yet.

He keeps making these fool goof-ups, like saying he had "information" no one else had about the hacking. He's such a serial / habitual liar no one believes anything he says.

As I mentioned last night, the funny thing about the Republican Budget proposed yesterday has no provision in it for the repeal of the ACA. Even if they "vote" to repeal it, nothing changes. They thought no one would notice.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2017, 02:22 PM
It's a smart move. It's the best way to alienate even more white voters. That's the plan right?

Right?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-01-2017, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 03:56 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-01-2017 02:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's a smart move. It's the best way to alienate even more white voters. That's the plan right?

Right?

Really ?
Just because you're a racist bigot doesn't mean everyone is.
Is there something you'd care to say about his abilities or record ?
Obama got millions more votes BOTH times he ran for president than your boy did. In fact your boy is the most unpopular guy going into the presidency in decades.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-01-2017, 04:01 PM
(04-01-2017 02:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's a smart move. It's the best way to alienate even more white voters. That's the plan right?

Right?

Huh? Only white people vote?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2017, 04:59 PM
(04-01-2017 04:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Right?

Huh? Only white people vote?

No. But he's been outed as a whitey hating Nation of Islam supporter (maybe even a member) and anti-semite. Even ultra liberal Alan Dershowitz says he will no longer support democrats if Ellison becomes DNC chair.

04-01-2017, 05:09 PM
(04-01-2017 04:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Huh? Only white people vote?

No. But he's been outed as a whitey hating Nation of Islam supporter (maybe even a member) and anti-semite. Even ultra liberal Alan Dershowitz says he will no longer support democrats if Ellison becomes DNC chair.

I don't know much about him one way or another, but it's not going to affect my vote. I vote for (or against) candidates. I couldn't care less who the head of the DNC is -- and I would guess that most voters feel the same way.
04-01-2017, 05:15 PM
(04-01-2017 04:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Huh? Only white people vote?

You have credible citations, I assume.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-01-2017, 05:20 PM
(04-01-2017 05:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No. But he's been outed as a whitey hating Nation of Islam supporter (maybe even a member) and anti-semite. Even ultra liberal Alan Dershowitz says he will no longer support democrats if Ellison becomes DNC chair.

You have credible citations, I assume.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/k...-of-islam/