Ken Ham: Atheists Reject Creationism In Public Schools Because They're 'Insecure'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 05:31 AM
Ken Ham: Atheists Reject Creationism In Public Schools Because They're 'Insecure'

he's at it again.. what a surprise

can someone ship this guy back to Australia and feed him to the crocs

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Ace's post
02-03-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Ken Ham: Atheists Reject Creationism In Public Schools Because They're 'Insecure'
(02-03-2017 05:31 AM)Ace Wrote:  

he's at it again.. what a surprise

can someone ship this guy back to Australia and feed him to the crocs

I require millions of tax-payer money to build... a replica flying chariot such as the one that carried Elijah off into the sunset. Mwahahahaha.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-03-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Ken Ham: Atheists Reject Creationism In Public Schools Because They're 'Insecure'
Of course possibility of rejecting it cause it is shit does not crossed his mind.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
02-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Australia doesn't want him back.

He loves his Christian privelege. He genuinely believes he's right and his BS should be taught to everyone.

We must be bitter and insecure. It couldn't possiblely be that this would be an indorsement of Christianity, and as such illegal.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
02-03-2017, 06:28 AM
Teaching creationism?

"Some people think everything was made by magic. Okay, back to science..."

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
02-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Actually Kenny boy, scientists and science teachers reject creationism because it's not science.

Policy-makers and legislators should reject it as it is teaching a particular religious view.

I bet Kenny would get all worked up if schools started teaching the Quran.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 5 users Like Silly Deity's post
02-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Today kids we have some dirt.
As an experiment, we are going to see how long it takes for god to turn it into a man.

Now then, for our next experiment, which one of you wants to test out the effects of chloroform ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
02-03-2017, 08:45 AM
All Ken cares about is more customers. He's just butt-hurt that his ark encounter is failing so miserably.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
02-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Science classes will teach creationism as soon as churches teach evolution.
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post
02-03-2017, 09:38 AM
"Stork Theory." Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post