Ken Ham and his Facebook page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Ken Ham and his Facebook page
Has anyone simply looked at Ken Ham's facebook page? A friend of mine told me I had to look at this one article on his page. It was about about and I quote;

" Recently a short video was produced that claims to show “550 million years of evolution in 40 seconds." But I encourage you to watch this video, to learn how we can refute evolution from the biblical worldview."

Now, I couldn't make it through the video because I just wanted to punch my computer screen but when I looked at the comments in the thread i was shocked and became very angry. A lot of the people giving thanks to Ken Ham for the video were teachers and were saying they would be showing the video in the classroom asap. This is absolutely terrifying. I did a little digging (be careful what you put on facebook, I am a former police officer and I was able to find a lot on some of these people) and the ones I looked into were public school teachers. How is this possible? Has anyone been on Ken Hams facebook page? How is this going on? Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anon's post
24-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Ken Ham and his Facebook page
I avoid it, honestly. Both him and the banana-man.

They're both disingenuous liars. Their followers have turned off the thinking side of their brain.

If your worried, get involved with school board meetings to make sure that people like that don't have a voice.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-08-2015, 04:14 PM
We discuss the dishonesty of Creationists quite a bit, on this site, including Hamm and Hovind, et al.

Stick around and you'll see them taken apart when their adherents come in here with the copypasta and word salads that constitute most of Creationist thinking. We have several experts on biology/evolution here, self included.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Haven't looked at KH's FB page because I don't want to get enraged. If you want to get involved in fighting shit like this, you can sign up at the NCSE's web page and get an alert if your local school board is trying to push creationist BS.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
25-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Life's too short.

However I agree with mum. If you are really worried get involved.

At the moment I am ashamed as an Aussie to tell you that two Australians are dragging America down, Murdoch and Ham.

Get involved.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post