Ken Ham is so delusional...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Ken Ham is so delusional...
(17-05-2014 01:01 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 12:30 PM)Charis Wrote:  Wait... he debated HITCH??? pardon me, gotta go to YouTube for a bit....

I think I might had been thinking someone else actually. I don't think It was dawkins I remember seeing a video but it was someone I remember that was great at the whole debating others and stuff. Or I could just be remembering wrong lol.

I was gonna post a video of that on here for others but I couldn't find it so maybe I didn't remember right.
I can't find anything with Hitch debating Ham, so yeah, it was probably someone else. It's otay. Smile

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2014, 01:17 PM
(17-05-2014 01:11 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 01:01 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think I might had been thinking someone else actually. I don't think It was dawkins I remember seeing a video but it was someone I remember that was great at the whole debating others and stuff. Or I could just be remembering wrong lol.

I was gonna post a video of that on here for others but I couldn't find it so maybe I didn't remember right.
I can't find anything with Hitch debating Ham, so yeah, it was probably someone else. It's otay. Smile

I think I was thinking of lennox actually. Maybe I just "wished" it was true and it became this real thing in my mind where they debated and ken lost so viciously he couldn't show his face in public anymore....hmm.. oh well.

Live for yourself, because no one else will do it for you.
-Jesse T. Chenoweth
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
17-05-2014, 01:19 PM
(17-05-2014 01:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 01:11 PM)Charis Wrote:  I can't find anything with Hitch debating Ham, so yeah, it was probably someone else. It's otay. Smile

I think I was thinking of lennox actually. Maybe I just "wished" it was true and it became this real thing in my mind where they debated and ken lost so viciously he couldn't show his face in public anymore....hmm.. oh well.
Tongue it really is a nice thought. Maybe if Heaven is real and we all get to go there, we can request to see Ham shredded by Hitch. Tongue

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
17-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Why would I give a toss?

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.