Ken Ham on the Debate with Bill Nye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2014, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjy-35EtMI0

Ken Ham says: "They [atheists] really are involved in censorship."

Below the video: "Comments are disabled for this video."

I have nothing but contempt for this lying, hypocritical child predator.

Since you can't leave a comment, please, send a downvote or two his way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vulpix's post
20-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Re: Ken Ham on the Debate with Bill Nye
Id rather not give it another view

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-01-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Ken Ham on the Debate with Bill Nye
[Image: Hypocracy_of_indoctrination.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 08:27 PM by WillHopp.)
I think I've said this before on here, but I worked with Don Addis (the artist of that cartoon) for years.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
21-01-2014, 08:25 PM
This debate is a trap. Let's think about it. First its taking place at his own creation museum, in front of his ark park no less. Next,its the ticket sales. In Aron Ra's video on the ken ham and Bill Nye debate he wasn't allowed to go. Ken Ham is trying to make sure atheist are not able to go to the debate because he has something planed( cutting and editing the debate). Ken Ham also want to debate Bill Nye for three reasons, money,pride, and credibility. The money problem is exactly why its in front of his ark park and atheist are not aloud to go. It is so the creationist that attend can look at the replica in awe and decide to pay for the debate( which will go to the ark park) and pay for the park first hand. His pride gets in the way because of his videos in response to his creationism is child abuse video. To him this hit video got him as he knows what he's doing is wrong. Last is his credibility. As he said in the video atheist are trying to Censored him. But in reality they are trying to make sure he isn't going to be able to use his creation science to help us go back to the dark ages. It is especially evident in his sentence "there trying to get young people." Ken Ham knows that if he gets to kids and teenagers (ironic that i'm a teen who has rejected creationism because i realized his arguments were invalid), because they're easier to influence and can keep them in line for Christianity. This isn't a debate it's a trap used by Ken Ham to make sure that his plans can still work.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
21-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Im against anything that makes creationalism something worth discussing. I understsnd many atheists disagree. I just feel no good can come from it.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2014, 02:40 AM
(21-01-2014 08:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This debate is a trap. Let's think about it. First its taking place at his own creation museum, in front of his ark park no less.

The ark park does not exist.

(21-01-2014 08:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The money problem is exactly why its in front of his ark park and atheist are not aloud to go.

I can't fault him for trying to make a little cash. The "museum" is his business and he's running the show. I can't fault him for a lot of other things but the money, eh, it's his business and he's trying to market it.
22-01-2014, 02:48 AM
(22-01-2014 02:40 AM)Dena Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 08:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The money problem is exactly why its in front of his ark park and atheist are not aloud to go.

I can't fault him for trying to make a little cash. The "museum" is his business and he's running the show. I can't fault him for a lot of other things but the money, eh, it's his business and he's trying to market it.

And when someone knowingly sells you a lie? We call that fraud, and it's punishable by law; unless it's a religious lie. Instead we call these con-men and snake oil salesmen by the names of pastors and priests, ignorant of the fact that if they couldn't sell religious bullshit they'd have to go back to selling used cars, wonder cures, and multilevel marketing schemes.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 02:56 AM
(22-01-2014 02:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And when someone knowingly sells you a lie? We call that fraud, and it's punishable by law; unless it's a religious lie. Instead we call these con-men and snake oil salesmen by the names of pastors and priests, ignorant of the fact that if they couldn't sell religious bullshit they'd have to go back to selling used cars, wonder cures, and multilevel marketing schemes.

I think Ham really believes the crap he sells. I know it's difficult to imagine that level of ignorance but knowing as many creationists as I do, I have no problem accepting that he truly believes that crap. He desperately wants it to be true. Science is available to anyone in this country to who wants to observe and learn. If people pay to go to his "museum' that's really their own fault.
22-01-2014, 03:04 AM
I still can't fathom why Bill Nye would ever have agreed to this. He's not desperate for face time or publicity, right? Certainly not this sort of publicity. What's his angle?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post