Ken Ham's "Ark Park"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Ken Ham's "Ark Park"
I think Ken Ham's Ark Encounter Noah's Ark theme park is going to be his BIGGEST folly ever! Even if it does attract visitors, I think the novelty of the park will eventually die down and the whole ark is going to be a $24,000,000 paperweight. I mean just look at the Creation Museum? That place is loosing revenue because their number of visitors are sinking as more and more people (especially among us young people) don't buy this shit anymore? And when that happens to this Ark Park, I think the whole thing will be an eyesore. I mean, who the hell wants a fucking big ass ugly boat just sitting there in the middle of nowhere?

[Image: Ken%20Hams%20Foleys_zpsturmfknf.jpg]

Heart War Angel Sylia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Sylia Gray's post
19-02-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Ken Ham's "Ark Park"
They could always convert it to a Xtian nursing home.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-02-2016, 05:26 PM
When it falls through they can just move a letter and booooom Ken Hamster has a new kar park. I'm sure it's very hip to spell car with a k instead of a c.
19-02-2016, 06:18 PM
(19-02-2016 04:55 PM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  I mean, who the hell wants a fucking big ass ugly boat just sitting there in the middle of nowhere?

That should not be a worry. The next step on Ken Ham's path of imbecility is obvious and ends as a navigation hazard in the Ohio River.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
19-02-2016, 06:23 PM
(19-02-2016 05:26 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  When it falls through they can just move a letter and booooom Ken Hamster has a new kar park. I'm sure it's very hip to spell car with a k instead of a c.
[Image: karrRETURNS.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
19-02-2016, 06:27 PM
He does not Noah what he is getting himself into.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
19-02-2016, 06:41 PM
He'll get a flood of visitors for about 40 days, which will keep everything afloat for a year or so. After that, it'll be left high and dry when everyone abandons ship.
[+] 5 users Like I Am's post
19-02-2016, 06:47 PM
(19-02-2016 06:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  He'll get a flood of visitors for about 40 days, which will keep everything afloat for a year or so. After that, it'll be left high and dry when everyone abandons ship.

and then Ken Ham will be living in a tent, drunk and naked?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-02-2016, 06:52 PM
(19-02-2016 05:16 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  They could always convert it to a Xtian nursing home.

No, no. They need to turn it into a zoo to show how many "kinds" it will really hold.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-02-2016, 06:54 PM
(19-02-2016 04:55 PM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  I think Ken Ham's Ark Encounter Noah's Ark theme park is going to be his BIGGEST folly ever! Even if it does attract visitors, I think the novelty of the park will eventually die down and the whole ark is going to be a $24,000,000 paperweight. I mean just look at the Creation Museum? That place is loosing revenue because their number of visitors are sinking as more and more people (especially among us young people) don't buy this shit anymore? And when that happens to this Ark Park, I think the whole thing will be an eyesore. I mean, who the hell wants a fucking big ass ugly boat just sitting there in the middle of nowhere?

[Image: Ken%20Hams%20Foleys_zpsturmfknf.jpg]

I really hope that what you're suggesting is true.... because that place is bananas. But it's not like there is much to do in a 200-mile radius that would detract die-hard Christians from paying a visit with their kids from time to time.

But here's to hoping! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post