Ken Ham's "Ark Park"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Ken Ham's "Ark Park"
(19-02-2016 06:47 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 06:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  He'll get a flood of visitors for about 40 days, which will keep everything afloat for a year or so. After that, it'll be left high and dry when everyone abandons ship.

and then Ken Ham will be living in a tent, drunk and naked?

Now that I'd pay to see. Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2016, 07:38 PM
(19-02-2016 04:55 PM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  ...
I think the whole thing will be an eyesore. I mean, who the hell wants a fucking big ass ugly boat just sitting there in the middle of nowhere?

Yeah, well, that's what they said about this one too.

But then, y'know, this one appeals to people's greed rather than their gullibility.

[Image: article-1289194-0A28EEFA000005DC-393_964x447.jpg]
[Image: C0wpzae.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-02-2016, 09:06 PM
It's being horribly mismanaged.

I have thought about the potential of a biblical theme park with a non-preachy outlook. Can you imagine how cool that COULD be?!? The Flood Water Park, with the Flooded Earth wave pool! Noah's Ark log flume! For the big kids, Dante's Wild Ride rollercoaster, where you travel through the rings of hell. The Garden of Eden petting zoo. I mean there is a lot of potential, but he wants to shove it all as literal.

But that's not all, the thing is in no way ready to be opened. From all that has been leaked the park won't be finished in time for the opening and their main attraction will be a stuffed animal zoo inside a giant ark-shaped museum. My response to that varies from "meh" to "boring as sin."
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
19-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Quote:I mean, who the hell wants a fucking big ass ugly boat just sitting there in the middle of nowhere?

At the rate the glaciers are melting the fucker better hope the damn thing floats.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
20-02-2016, 06:07 AM
(19-02-2016 06:52 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 05:16 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  They could always convert it to a Xtian nursing home.

No, no. They need to turn it into a zoo to show how many "kinds" it will really hold.

It would be funny for someone to find an animal pen replica then calculate how many of those pens would fit inside this ark. It probably won't be close to creationist speculation.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
20-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Sums up the Ark story.

[Image: tigercub.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-02-2016, 08:01 AM
(19-02-2016 06:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  He does not Noah what he is getting himself into.

Worship Slaves Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
20-02-2016, 09:37 AM
The worst part about the whole thing is he's getting funding with tax payer money. They couldn't get enough private investors, so they had to scale back so no giraffe roller coasters or elephant water park. They were rejected the first two times for for tax funding then pouted about religious discrimination. From what I understand they also have a "junk" bond for $62mill, one could hope they wont make enough to refund that junk bond.

What most likely will happen is they get this big surge again. Believers flock to the ark that a flood was coming. Then stop going because the Creationism museum doesn't bring in any new exhibits. They can't no new discovery's are ever made in creationism. It's a theme park for morons.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/01/29/noahs...16653.html

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
20-02-2016, 10:00 AM
well if theres ever a great flood part 2 we already got a big fuckin boat ready to go!
20-02-2016, 10:18 AM
(20-02-2016 10:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  well if theres ever a great flood part 2 we already got a big fuckin boat ready to go!

Except that nobody's ever built an Ark to spec that actually worked.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user