Ken Ham says stop looking for aliens because...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Ken Ham says stop looking for aliens because...
I just dont understand how people can still buy his crap after everything he's said. How dense can you be?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
22-07-2014, 03:15 PM
(22-07-2014 07:08 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  They will end up in hell.

Quote:I do believe there can’t be other intelligent beings in outer space because of the meaning of the gospel. You see, the Bible makes it clear that Adam’s sin affected the whole universe. This means that any aliens would also be affected by Adam’s sin, but because they are not Adam’s descendants, they can’t have salvation. One day, the whole universe will be judged by fire, and there will be a new heavens and earth. God’s Son stepped into history to be Jesus Christ, the “Godman,” to be our relative, and to be the perfect sacrifice for sin — the Savior of mankind."

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...o-to-hell/

Yeah, intelligent life on other planets is going to be a challenge to people like Ole Kenny. Kind of sticks a poker up the butt of their "Jebus died to save US" stuff. If other beings are seen to be other than "perfect" they're gonna have to do a quick-step to explain that one. But fear not. They'll think of something. The capacity of Apologists for finding new recipes for bullshit knows no bounds.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Meanwhile, on the planet Fjourk, Uen Wam is telling his fellow followers of the great god Moltar that aliens are bound for eternal suffering in Sarchle, and unworthy of being searched for, as described in the holy Elbib.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
23-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Wow. Word salad, unwarranted anthropocentrism, ignorance, and denial all in one short paragraph. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2014, 05:48 AM
(22-07-2014 03:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah, intelligent life on other planets is going to be a challenge to people like Ole Kenny. Kind of sticks a poker up the butt of their "Jebus died to save US" stuff. If other beings are seen to be other than "perfect" they're gonna have to do a quick-step to explain that one.

And this is the real reason that he doesn't want "countless hundreds of millions of dollars" being spent on the search for extra-terrestrial life. He doesn't want to be proved wrong. People like him have too much at stake.

Although people like Ken Ham have nothing to fear. All they have to do is deny the evidence. They do it for everything else that science comes up with (evolution, global warming, quantum mechanics). It's not like we'll be able to send a probe to these exo-planets and back again within their lifetime.
23-07-2014, 11:57 AM
(22-07-2014 07:11 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  My Grandaddy wadn't no alien!

Mine was....
23-07-2014, 12:00 PM
The short sightedness of this man is astounding!
24-07-2014, 08:28 AM
(23-07-2014 05:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  And this is the real reason that he doesn't want "countless hundreds of millions of dollars" being spent on the search for extra-terrestrial life. He doesn't want to be proved wrong. People like him have too much at stake.
That and he would rather the money went to his own pockets Jesus.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
24-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Didn't I just make a thread about this recently?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-07-2014, 11:01 PM
"because they are not Adam’s descendants, they can’t have salvation"

Does this mean all dogs DON'T go to heaven? Well that's depressing...

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Isaac Newton