Ken Ham sells lies.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Ken Ham sells lies.
Ken Ham is peddling both his "creationism" "museum" which is not a real museum and his genocide and incest theme park. Feel free to remind his followers he is selling garbage. @aigkenham

Why is this important to counter. Because unfortunately morons like him, including government officials that oversee our public school science classrooms have an impact on the overall education of society. I am sick of these frauds selling lies.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
21-03-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Ken Ham sells lies.
(21-03-2016 08:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Ken Ham is peddling both his "creationism" "museum" which is not a real museum and his genocide and incest theme park. Feel free to remind his followers he is selling garbage. @aigkenham

Why is this important to counter. Because unfortunately morons like him, including government officials that oversee our public school science classrooms have an impact on the overall education of society. I am sick of these frauds selling lies.

No, no. It's a real museum. I've been to it and I can attest that there is a physical building with "displays" Tongue. It's just that the displays lack any scientific validity what-so-ever. As I was gazing upon a particularly lovely display of a velociraptor, my attention was caught by what appeared to be a Mennonite mother expressing with wonderment to her children about how amazing it was that this fearsome creature with such vicious teeth and nails could be a vegetarian!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-03-2016, 09:09 AM
(21-03-2016 09:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 08:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Ken Ham is peddling both his "creationism" "museum" which is not a real museum and his genocide and incest theme park. Feel free to remind his followers he is selling garbage. @aigkenham

No, no. It's a real museum. I've been to it and I can attest that there is a physical building with "displays" Tongue. It's just that the displays lack any scientific validity what-so-ever. As I was gazing upon a particularly lovely display of a velociraptor, my attention was caught by what appeared to be a Mennonite mother expressing with wonderment to her children about how amazing it was that this fearsome creature with such vicious teeth and nails could be a vegetarian!

I know you are joking but no, it is a museum like The Flintstones are a documentary. It is utter garbage and a danger to the future education of our society.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
21-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Its when I read threads like this that I rediscover my gratitude at living in a country where this kind of thing doesn't generally happen giving the ignorant and superstitious political power is like giving a loaded handgun to a 4 year old child.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
21-03-2016, 09:36 AM
(21-03-2016 09:09 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  No, no. It's a real museum. I've been to it and I can attest that there is a physical building with "displays" Tongue. It's just that the displays lack any scientific validity what-so-ever. As I was gazing upon a particularly lovely display of a velociraptor, my attention was caught by what appeared to be a Mennonite mother expressing with wonderment to her children about how amazing it was that this fearsome creature with such vicious teeth and nails could be a vegetarian!

I know you are joking but no, it is a museum like The Flintstones are a documentary. It is utter garbage and a danger to the future education of our society.

Is Gazoo the tour guide?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-03-2016, 09:37 AM
(21-03-2016 09:36 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:09 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I know you are joking but no, it is a museum like The Flintstones are a documentary. It is utter garbage and a danger to the future education of our society.

Is Gazoo the tour guide?

No. Gazoo isn't the tour guide, because Gazoo is just imaginary.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-03-2016, 09:45 AM
(21-03-2016 09:37 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:36 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is Gazoo the tour guide?

No. Gazoo isn't the tour guide, because Gazoo is just imaginary.

Gasp

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-03-2016, 09:47 AM
(21-03-2016 09:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its when I read threads like this that I rediscover my gratitude at living in a country where this kind of thing doesn't generally happen giving the ignorant and superstitious political power is like giving a loaded handgun to a 4 year old child.

Sadly we do have creatards trying to spread lies here too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/de...oo-bristol

This lot were also expelled from the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums after some other dodgy dealings.

There are large signposts to this place on the M5 motorway near Bristol. It's disgraceful.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
21-03-2016, 11:13 AM
(21-03-2016 09:47 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its when I read threads like this that I rediscover my gratitude at living in a country where this kind of thing doesn't generally happen giving the ignorant and superstitious political power is like giving a loaded handgun to a 4 year old child.

Sadly we do have creatards trying to spread lies here too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/de...oo-bristol

This lot were also expelled from the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums after some other dodgy dealings.

There are large signposts to this place on the M5 motorway near Bristol. It's disgraceful.
We do indeed SD, but thankfully not in the quantity or with the socio political clout of those in the USA. Nice to meet another Brit on here all best wishes and kind regards Adey.
21-03-2016, 11:46 AM
This is a part transcript from one of Ken Ham's school seminars:

Evangelist Ken Ham smiled at the 2,300 elementary students packed into pews, their faces rapt. With dinosaur puppets and silly cartoons, he was training them to reject much of geology, paleontology and evolutionary biology as a sinister tangle of lies.

"Boys and girls," Ham said. If a teacher so much as mentions evolution, or the Big Bang, or an era when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, "you put your hand up and you say, 'Excuse me, were you there?' Can you remember that?"

The children roared their assent.

"Sometimes people will answer, 'No, but you weren't there either,' " Ham told them. "Then you say, 'No, I wasn't, but I know someone who was, and I have his book about the history of the world.' " He waved his Bible in the air.

"Who's the only one who's always been there?" Ham asked.

"God!" the boys and girls shouted.

"Who's the only one who knows everything?"

"God!"

"So who should you always trust, God or the scientists?"

The children answered with a thundering: "God!"

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.