Kennewick Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Kennewick Man
(26-01-2015 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's what he may have looked like.

[Image: K-Man.jpg]

They feel that there were several waves of immigrants that walked across the land bridge so when this guy came over is up to debate.

How far back do the Indians want to go with their skeletal remains? Is 10,000 years not far enough? 20,000 years?

Here's the skeletal remains of a girl found underwater in the Yucatan area.

She's around 12,000 years old.

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/s...erica.html

Do the Indigenous people want this back too?

The dude looks like ME Shocking

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-01-2015, 11:08 AM
First off, I don't even think modern Europeans (Indo-Europeans) had arrived in Europe that that time. If he was European then he was most likely Cro-Magnon. Second, if he is indeed Cro-Magnon then that could indicate that American Indians are a mixture of Siberian Eskimo or Turkic and Cro-Magnon heritage.

I strongly believe to bury him would be a crime against science. Surely the chance for Indians to discover more about their origins outweighs any sort of emotional argument for burial.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
27-01-2015, 11:10 AM
(27-01-2015 01:03 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Different tribes have different beliefs. Most tribes believe in an afterlife but I am not aware of any who believe in hell. There is a touch of animism in some of them, to the Lakota the white buffalo is sacred. I really don't know a lot about Native Am religions because my parents bounced between the Catholic and Episcopal churches. Many of my friends were indoctrinated with the Native Am religion in South Dakota and they wound up just as fucked up by it as many of us were by christianity if not more fucked up. My son, who has one of his degrees in "Comparative Religions," moved out to Pine Ridge many years ago to study the Lakota language and religion. He will tell you that the Lakota believers are crazier than bedbugs.

At least they are worshipping their own religion, not some Middle Eastern nonsense hijacked by the Romans.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
27-01-2015, 11:40 AM
This is all complete shit!

Science must have it wrong because the whole planet is no more than 6,019 years old.

Dumb scientists!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-01-2015, 04:59 PM
(26-01-2015 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's what he may have looked like.

Proving once again the The Stallman is eternal.
[Image: K-Man.jpg][Image: STALLMAN3-4.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post