Kennith Starr removed as Baylor University president

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Kennith Starr removed as Baylor University president
Remember Kenneth Starr? They guy who was the independent counsel investigating Bill Clinton during his sex scandal? The guy who tried to have Clinton impeached for having consensual sex with another adult? Well, he's got a sex scandal of his own now. He's been removed from Baptist, Baylor University. Bwahahahahah. Oh, the irony.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bayl...bb11717bbb

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-05-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Kennith Starr removed as Baylor University president
Well, not removed, reduce to Chancellor and still a teaching prof.

I think these people who turn a blind eye should be made accountable. You can't tell me that doesn't encourage rape behavior when one gets away with it because, athlete. He spreads the word that, "hey, I can do as I please" and others follow. Bastards!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
26-05-2016, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 08:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Of course he was. He needs to get back to Washington and start impeaching Hillary. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-05-2016, 12:29 PM
I see the word "Baptist" and my brain shuts down.

Starr acted as a character witness for Christopher R. Kloman a couple of years ago at his trial for sexually assaulting five underage girls when he was a teacher.

Kloman—who was also a personal friend of Starr's—was sentenced to 43 years in prison in Fairfax County after pleading guilty to four counts of indecent liberties with a child younger than 14 and one count of abduction with intent to defile. He taught at the Potomac School in Virginia from 1966 to 1994.

Glass houses?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
27-05-2016, 02:07 PM
(27-05-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I see the word "Baptist" and my brain shuts down.

Starr acted as a character witness for Christopher R. Kloman a couple of years ago at his trial for sexually assaulting five underage girls when he was a teacher.

Kloman—who was also a personal friend of Starr's—was sentenced to 43 years in prison in Fairfax County after pleading guilty to four counts of indecent liberties with a child younger than 14 and one count of abduction with intent to defile. He taught at the Potomac School in Virginia from 1966 to 1994.

Glass houses?

I think Ken Starr is a sexually repressed hypocrite. He was so ensconced with Bill Clinton's blow job I don't think Ken could get enough of detailed information to satisfy himself. What an asshole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-05-2016, 02:27 PM
(27-05-2016 02:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I see the word "Baptist" and my brain shuts down.

Glass houses?

I think Ken Starr is a sexually repressed hypocrite. He was so ensconced with Bill Clinton's blow job I don't think Ken could get enough of detailed information to satisfy himself. What an asshole.

Considering his investigation was supposed to be about Whitewater. When he learned he couldn't prove wrongdoing it all became about Lewinsky.

American tax dollars at work. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces