Kent Hovind's Doctoral Dissertation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Kent Hovind's Doctoral Dissertation
(11-10-2016 02:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 02:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't know what updog is, but if it's coming from you, I'll probably like it. Blush

You're supposed to ask "What is updog?"

Laugh out load

Oh, I'm sorry! Okay, MD. "What's updog?"

It also works with "What's updoc?"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 03:36 PM
(11-10-2016 03:08 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 02:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You're supposed to ask "What is updog?"

Laugh out load

Oh, I'm sorry! Okay, MD. "What's updog?"
Wassup dawg! Tongue

Quote:It also works with "What's updoc?"
An inferior brand. Hmpf! Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-10-2016, 03:47 PM
(11-10-2016 03:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 10:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'd be curious to read the paper, but the link isnt working for me. Does anyone have an updated link?

I think I found it before doing a google search. When I first found it I thought "Surely this must be some kind of a joke." But no, it's real and it's ah-mazing! Hobo Just make sure you have something of substance to read after to cleanse your brain. Thumbsup

I found the paper online. Wow, this guy doesn't understand the concept of a compound sentence! Every page reads like a Dick and Jane book.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-10-2016, 03:52 PM
(11-10-2016 03:47 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think I found it before doing a google search. When I first found it I thought "Surely this must be some kind of a joke." But no, it's real and it's ah-mazing! Hobo Just make sure you have something of substance to read after to cleanse your brain. Thumbsup

I found the paper online. Wow, this guy doesn't understand the concept of a compound sentence! Every page reads like a Dick and Jane book.

If you read that and then watch his rant to kindergartners on why dinosaurs and humans existed together 'cause the Loch Ness monster--your head will fly off. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-10-2016, 03:53 PM
On a side note, I saw Vosur was in here, so I did my best to clean up my spelling msitakes (I left one for you Wink )
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-10-2016, 04:57 PM
(11-10-2016 03:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  On a side note, I saw Vosur was in here, so I did my best to clean up my spelling msitakes (I left one for you Wink )

Omg I've missed you, Jenny.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-10-2016, 08:26 PM
(11-10-2016 10:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'd be curious to read the paper, but the link isnt working for me. Does anyone have an updated link?

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Young-earth_c...ssertation

"No original thought is presented. This is nothing more than a rehash of long-discredited theories. It is a rambling, low-quality book report, sans the references. It is not an original, thoughtful, coherent body of knowledge. To award a Ph.D. for this is a travesty and an insult to anyone who has actually worked to achieve one".

The Dissertation Kent Hovind Doesn't Want You to Read by Karen Bartelt, Ph.D. (Organic chemistry, 1988).

Wiki says: "Critics have described Hovind's dissertation as incomplete, of low academic quality, poorly written, poor in spelling, and of ungrammatical style. The lack of quality was ascribed, in part, to the fact that "the pages are not numbered; there is no title; of 16 or so chapters in the index only the first 4 are finished; misspellings are rampant ("immerged" for "emerged", "epic" for "epoch", and "tentable" for "testable" are three examples); and the single illustration was apparently cut out of a science book with scissors and fastened to the thesis with glue or tape."

Hovind was released from prison in June last year after being given a 10-year prison sentence in January 2007 for Federal court convictions for "failing to pay taxes, obstructing federal agents, and structuring cash transactions". He's currently serving 3 years probation.

[Image: hovindatmtoliveplanotx.png]
"Doctor" Kent Hovind - AKA Dr Dino

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
11-10-2016, 08:47 PM
(11-10-2016 08:26 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Young-earth_c...ssertation

"No original thought is presented. This is nothing more than a rehash of long-discredited theories. It is a rambling, low-quality book report, sans the references. It is not an original, thoughtful, coherent body of knowledge. To award a Ph.D. for this is a travesty and an insult to anyone who has actually worked to achieve one".

The Dissertation Kent Hovind Doesn't Want You to Read by Karen Bartelt, Ph.D. (Organic chemistry, 1988).

Wiki says: "Critics have described Hovind's dissertation as incomplete, of low academic quality, poorly written, poor in spelling, and of ungrammatical style. The lack of quality was ascribed, in part, to the fact that "the pages are not numbered; there is no title; of 16 or so chapters in the index only the first 4 are finished; misspellings are rampant ("immerged" for "emerged", "epic" for "epoch", and "tentable" for "testable" are three examples); and the single illustration was apparently cut out of a science book with scissors and fastened to the thesis with glue or tape."

Hovind was released from prison in June last year after being given a 10-year prison sentence in January 2007 for Federal court convictions for "failing to pay taxes, obstructing federal agents, and structuring cash transactions". He's currently serving 3 years probation.

[Image: hovindatmtoliveplanotx.png]
"Doctor" Kent Hovind - AKA Dr Dino

Age has not been kind

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
11-10-2016, 10:04 PM
A hundred pages of this. A hundred.
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post
01-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Treated kindly. Well, I am still nekroposter? I think this have to be here for Iwonder how people of the forum could be so funny Laugh out load
http://kingcitation.com/apa/