Kent is still at it.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
18-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Kent is still at it.
http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/rationalwiki.pdf

This may sound crazy but I will trade Kent for gish. At least Gish had a PhDDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Kent is still at it.
(18-03-2014 07:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/rationalwiki.pdf

This may sound crazy but I will trade Kent for gish. At least Gish had a PhDDodgy

That made it worse, not better; but PhD's are still no guard against idiocy. Although if you want to see what a brilliant little fucktard Kent Hovind really is, his doctoral dissertation can he found HERE.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2014, 06:05 AM
(18-03-2014 09:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  but PhD's are still no guard against idiocy.

I'll second that. I work on four academic journals (just admin stuff) so I deal with Dr's and prof's daily and while many of them are brilliant in their given field, I often wonder if some of them can tie their own shoelaces.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
19-03-2014, 07:34 AM
(18-03-2014 09:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/rationalwiki.pdf

That made it worse, not better; but PhD's are still no guard against idiocy. Although if you want to see what a brilliant little fucktard Kent Hovind really is, his doctoral dissertation can he found HERE.

What a fucking illiterate, careless douche.

Louis Lamoure Louis L'Amour
They done lite a fuse! They done lit a fuse!
accusing me a breaking a law accusing me of breaking a law

Hovind Wrote:So-o-o-o-o-o, after my legal team and I read the lies posted about me on "rationalwiki.com" Feb. 8, 2014 we decided that was ENOUGH. Their lies harm my reputation (and Alex's) and cause folks to not watch my DVDs and get saved. (See Ecclesiastes 10:1)

Two things, Kent boy. Your reputation is not worth saving - you are already a laughing-stock.

And you are only worried about selling your DVDs. It's all about the money, isn't it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2014, 07:06 PM
OHMAHGAWD, I downloaded that piece of shit excuse of a PhD dissertation, and OH, My EYES! My BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!!

[Image: hF9E1B8F2]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-03-2014, 07:30 PM
(19-03-2014 07:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That made it worse, not better; but PhD's are still no guard against idiocy. Although if you want to see what a brilliant little fucktard Kent Hovind really is, his doctoral dissertation can he found HERE.

What a fucking illiterate, careless douche.

Louis Lamoure Louis L'Amour
They done lite a fuse! They done lit a fuse!
accusing me a breaking a law accusing me of breaking a law

Hovind Wrote:So-o-o-o-o-o, after my legal team and I read the lies posted about me on "rationalwiki.com" Feb. 8, 2014 we decided that was ENOUGH. Their lies harm my reputation (and Alex's) and cause folks to not watch my DVDs and get saved. (See Ecclesiastes 10:1)

Two things, Kent boy. Your reputation is not worth saving - you are already a laughing-stock.

And you are only worried about selling your DVDs. It's all about the money, isn't it.

Sort of makes you think that the bible isn't good unless some body makes it look colorful.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
19-03-2014, 07:37 PM
I tried reading it, but my brain kept going:

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
19-03-2014, 07:57 PM
What... The... Hell... Did I just waste fifteen minutes reading??? That was a positively ridiculous mess... To think that anyone can achieve a PHD with a dissertation filled with such schlock fills me with sorrow, while simultaneously reaffirming my hopes for my own childrens' educational prospects.
19-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Yeah, the damn thing reads almost as badly as D-Wreck's meandering tripe.

Of course, what do you expect form someone from "Patriot University".

Ugh.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-03-2014, 09:55 PM
(19-03-2014 07:57 PM)retroviral Wrote:  What... The... Hell... Did I just waste fifteen minutes reading??? That was a positively ridiculous mess... To think that anyone can achieve a PHD with a dissertation filled with such schlock fills me with sorrow, while simultaneously reaffirming my hopes for my own childrens' educational prospects.

Well, this is why he got his cereal-box PhD from a non-accredited correspondence 'university', which is a fake diploma mill ran essentially out of trailer in the middle of BFE.

For your viewing please, here is Patriot Bible University...

[Image: 220px-PatriotU_Crop.jpg]

...and yes, that is the entire campus. Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post