Kentucky Creationist Museum Will Feature Dragons, Unicorns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Kentucky Creationist Museum Will Feature Dragons, Unicorns
Some one should tell them that the hebrew word Re'em actually translates as a kind of desert antelope called an Oryx. It was only the English translations that used unicorns because they had no idea what an Oryx was and substituted a word from their own mythology

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 09:28 AM
(01-06-2013 05:32 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 03:32 PM)slydog Wrote:  Damn....I didn't notice that the article was that old, but I did find this dated may 15th of this year:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...ion-museum

If they are going to actually attempt to teach children that St George and the Dragon might actually be based on historical events, using Public. Fucking. Funding, then....I Just...I have no words.

Looks like they are trying to attract children to the ark park with images of dragons and snakes. Like a hook. Like MacDonalds did with the clown, or the candy cigarettes (remember those?).

Diety Free in Dixieland
Find all posts by this user
26-06-2013, 07:24 AM
I suddenly feel the urge to eat pineapple and ham pizza... Is that a sign? :o

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user