Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 05:22 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
http://motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/...lue-voters

Quote:

"Whose blood will be shed? It may be that of those in this room."

INAE OH SEP. 13, 2016 9:25 AM

When conservative Christians gathered in Washington, DC, this past weekend for theannual Values Voter Summit, prominent Republicans, including Donald Trump and Mike Pence, delivered a series of tirades against transgender and abortion rights and pledged to defend Christian values from a Hillary Clinton presidency. But it was a speech by Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin, in which he stated that bloodshed might be necessary if Clinton is elected, that emerged as perhaps the most shocking address from the weekend event.

"Whose blood will be shed?" Bevin said. "It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something, that we through our apathy and our indifference have given away."

The Christian taliban is at it again. How about you stop saying crazy shit so you can actually have a reasonable presidential candidate for once? But no, they vote for a total idiot and then they wonder why people wouldn't vote for him. SAD!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
21-10-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
Bluster, as always with those idiots.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
21-10-2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
(21-10-2016 06:27 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Bluster, as always with those idiots.

I hope so. Not sure about that with Trump fanning the fires...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-10-2016, 06:39 AM
(21-10-2016 06:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  

I ain't worried. Any "insurrection" would look as ridiculous as the appropriately named Bundy fiascos. The only reason it wouldn't be quashed immediately by their own neighbors would be for the entertainment value. A lot of these, what do you call them, lunatic fringe second amendment warriors seem to think their libtard neighbors ain't every bit as well-armed as they are.

EDIT: I remembered the term - "sovereign citizens". I like lunatic fringe second amendment warriors better.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-10-2016, 06:43 AM
I don't know. I mean it's ridiculous but it could be entertaining. The hard part will be deciding which side would provide the most entertainment value to join.

'Murican Canadian
21-10-2016, 06:46 AM
(21-10-2016 06:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't know. I mean it's ridiculous but it could be entertaining. The hard part will be deciding which side would provide the most entertainment value to join.

This is when you really need a third party.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-10-2016, 06:54 AM
(21-10-2016 06:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Problem is, with some types, you only have to hint at fanning. Their tiny intellects then fill in the bits they want to hear and blow it out of recognition.

FUBAR.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
21-10-2016, 06:59 AM
(21-10-2016 06:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't know. I mean it's ridiculous but it could be entertaining. The hard part will be deciding which side would provide the most entertainment value to join.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-10-2016, 07:19 AM
(21-10-2016 06:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Dat ass doe.

21-10-2016, 10:17 AM
(21-10-2016 06:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  EDIT: I remembered the term - "sovereign citizens". I like lunatic fringe second amendment warriors better.

LFSAW's Laugh out load