Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
Is that the same kind of bloodshed as "bleeding from her whatever"?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-10-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
I wonder where the line will be drawn, vis-à-vis sedition, when these knuckleheads talk like that? FBI is going to be busy.
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
21-10-2016, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 01:18 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
These gun touting militia nuts are all the same

every time milk goes up a cent they scream" REVOLUTION"

But in reality most are just red dawn cosplayers too busy jerking off to there copy off guns and ammo in the man cave they built in there reinforced bunker in the backyard .Or there in some uber right wing forum arguing with racist 13 year olds. Or they're gathered together for there Facebook page pic where they all stand around in abercrombie and fitch jungle camo and pose in front of there shitty civilian grate hummer with there faces totally exposed and there license plate clearly visible in the shot before going off to play war in the woods or shot little targets pretending there brown people.

I assure that the moment a real war breaks out and half of them have been butchered in the first five minutes it will dawn on them "oh wait real human targets can take cover and fire back and fuck it why isn't the patriotic music were blaring over the speakers and that giant novelty flag bill's waving not making us immune to enemy fire "

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
21-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Main battle tanks tend to be better than militia's rifles, at least in my opinion...

And as for Fireball's point...during the last year of the Bush administration, I was at a conference with a panel led by a Secret Service special agent. He was dead tired, having spent the night in a bar interviewing people after someone phoned in that a drunken patron was giving a (drunkenly detailed) plan on killing the President. So I imagine folks are actually looking into these comments.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
21-10-2016, 03:08 PM
(21-10-2016 01:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Main battle tanks tend to be better than militia's rifles, at least in my opinion...

And as for Fireball's point...during the last year of the Bush administration, I was at a conference with a panel led by a Secret Service special agent. He was dead tired, having spent the night in a bar interviewing people after someone phoned in that a drunken patron was giving a (drunkenly detailed) plan on killing the President. So I imagine folks are actually looking into these comments.

That would be the Secret Service, yes. Facepalm Another item comes to mind. Prior to Obama's first election to POTUS, there was a guy with a countdown for the date he would be killed, posting it online. Rolleyes He did get an interview with the Secret Service, but AFAIK, didn't end up incarcerated for being stupid. These guys (Kentucky governor, et al) are potentially a bigger issue because the are more explicit about actually doing it.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
21-10-2016, 05:05 PM
(21-10-2016 03:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Main battle tanks tend to be better than militia's rifles, at least in my opinion...

That would be the Secret Service, yes. Facepalm Another item comes to mind. Prior to Obama's first election to POTUS, there was a guy with a countdown for the date he would be killed, posting it online. Rolleyes He did get an interview with the Secret Service, but AFAIK, didn't end up incarcerated for being stupid. These guys (Kentucky governor, et al) are potentially a bigger issue because the are more explicit about actually doing it.

Sorry, wasn't trying to correct or anything. The agent was actually hilarious; his first time in the Charleston, WV office when he was sent out into the field, he was in a suit, tie, good shoes, etc. and introduced himself as "Special Agent" whatever his name was, to some backwoods hick, whose reply was, "an' what makes you so special?" Totally with you though, it's frightening how explicit some of the rhetoric is getting from buffoons like this Governor. x.x

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 05:08 PM
(21-10-2016 05:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 03:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  That would be the Secret Service, yes. Facepalm Another item comes to mind. Prior to Obama's first election to POTUS, there was a guy with a countdown for the date he would be killed, posting it online. Rolleyes He did get an interview with the Secret Service, but AFAIK, didn't end up incarcerated for being stupid. These guys (Kentucky governor, et al) are potentially a bigger issue because the are more explicit about actually doing it.

Sorry, wasn't trying to correct or anything. The agent was actually hilarious; his first time in the Charleston, WV office when he was sent out into the field, he was in a suit, tie, good shoes, etc. and introduced himself as "Special Agent" whatever his name was, to some backwoods hick, whose reply was, "an' what makes you so special?" Totally with you though, it's frightening how explicit some of the rhetoric is getting from buffoons like this Governor. x.x

No worries.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Considering what we've seen from both sides so far, I think it's far more likely that people will start protesting and go crazy if Trump wins than if Hillary wins. I anticipate riots if Trump wins. If Hillary wins, not much changes really. She won't get any laws or budgets passed with a republican house. If she picks up enough senate seats she gets her supreme court pics. Essentially she's a lame duck.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-10-2016, 06:01 PM
(21-10-2016 10:49 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is that the same kind of bloodshed as "bleeding from her whatever"?

Lady Liberty would be bleeding from her wherever.

21-10-2016, 06:28 PM
(21-10-2016 05:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Considering what we've seen from both sides so far, I think it's far more likely that people will start protesting and go crazy if Trump wins than if Hillary wins. I anticipate riots if Trump wins. If Hillary wins, not much changes really. She won't get any laws or budgets passed with a republican house. If she picks up enough senate seats she gets her supreme court pics. Essentially she's a lame duck.

Gee I wonder why people would be rioting if Trump won. Totally can't wrap my head around it. It's incomprehensible, he's such a great guy! Why would they hate him that much?