Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
(21-10-2016 05:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Considering what we've seen from both sides so far, I think it's far more likely that people will start protesting and go crazy if Trump wins than if Hillary wins. I anticipate riots if Trump wins. If Hillary wins, not much changes really. She won't get any laws or budgets passed with a republican house. If she picks up enough senate seats she gets her supreme court pics. Essentially she's a lame duck.
Laughat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Kentucky Governor Suggests Patriots May Have to "Shed Blood" if Clinton Is Elected
undefined

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 10:03 PM
(21-10-2016 06:01 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 10:49 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is that the same kind of bloodshed as "bleeding from her whatever"?

Lady Liberty would be bleeding from her wherever.

Ahhh... from the ass.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-10-2016, 11:01 PM
No statement beginning with "Kentucky Governor Suggests..." is going anywhere good.

I see that this prize winner is also a Kim Davis supporter. Impressive specimen.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.