Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2015, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 05:00 AM by Octapulse.)
Rainbow Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!
[Image: 635769028507694122-AP-Gay-Marriage-Kentucky.jpg]

Suck it, bigots!

Angel Laughat

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Octapulse's post
03-09-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!
and so the "martyrdom" begins Facepalm

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
03-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Bwahahahaha....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-09-2015, 06:30 PM
And the crowd demanded. "We want Barabbas"

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
03-09-2015, 07:27 PM
(03-09-2015 05:56 PM)cactus Wrote:  and so the "martyrdom" begins Facepalm

Unfortunately, "theists are going to make this person a martyr" is exactly what I thought when I heard this on the radio. And you know this will be their "evidence of xtian persecution." They're wrong of course, but I hate we'll have to even discuss it. Just.....fuck. Argue Frusty Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes 7R0MM3L's post
03-09-2015, 08:02 PM
To all those worried about her being made a Martyr, exactly what would you have done in the situation? The Judge followed the law to the letter, in fact he bent over backwards so as not to send her to jail. At each step she spat in his face. She choose this outcome, was probably planning for it, with the intentions of cashing in after the dust settles.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2015, 08:11 PM
(03-09-2015 08:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  To all those worried about her being made a Martyr, exactly what would you have done in the situation? The Judge followed the law to the letter, in fact he bent over backwards so as not to send her to jail. At each step she spat in his face. She choose this outcome, was probably planning for it, with the intentions of cashing in after the dust settles.

Others agree with you

Laura Landenwich, an attorney for the plaintiffs, rejected the comparison.

"Ms. Davis is in an unfortunate situation of her own creation. She is not a martyr. No one created a martyr today," Landenwich said, adding "she holds the keys to her jail cell."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kentuck...smsnnews11

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
03-09-2015, 08:18 PM
(03-09-2015 08:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 08:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  To all those worried about her being made a Martyr, exactly what would you have done in the situation? The Judge followed the law to the letter, in fact he bent over backwards so as not to send her to jail. At each step she spat in his face. She choose this outcome, was probably planning for it, with the intentions of cashing in after the dust settles.

Others agree with you

"Ms. Davis is in an unfortunate situation of her own creation. She is not a martyr. No one created a martyr today," Landenwich said, adding "she holds the keys to her jail cell."

She really does, the Judge gave her a last second sweetheart deal (and one that honestly might not really be legal) in that if she would not interfere with those below her in handing out the licenses, not approve them herself just not stop other people from doing their jobs, she could walk. That was not good enough for this bigot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2015, 08:24 PM
(03-09-2015 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 08:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Others agree with you

She really does, the Judge gave her a last second sweetheart deal (and one that honestly might not really be legal) in that if she would not interfere with those below her in handing out the licenses, not approve them herself just not stop other people from doing their jobs, she could walk. That was not good enough for this bigot.

Bet she is going to be real popular in prison.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-09-2015, 08:27 PM
(03-09-2015 08:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  She really does, the Judge gave her a last second sweetheart deal (and one that honestly might not really be legal) in that if she would not interfere with those below her in handing out the licenses, not approve them herself just not stop other people from doing their jobs, she could walk. That was not good enough for this bigot.

Bet she is going to be real popular in prison.

Yup, gonna see how well God protects her and cares for her in there. Hint: He won't.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze