Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!
Well, great reading the discussion. Would have been interesting to speak to Tomasia and help in his/her understanding. Jablom is obviously useless in this discussion and doesn't deserve any attention.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
11-09-2015, 07:06 PM
(09-09-2015 04:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 03:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Also, it's conscience, goddamnit, not "conscious." FFS, go buy an education.

I have an education....which is why I am not the night manager of a gas station.

Don't worry man, you'll get that promotion some day!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-09-2015, 07:21 PM
(11-09-2015 07:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have an education....which is why I am not the night manager of a gas station.

Yes, methinks he protests too much.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 09:16 PM
(11-09-2015 07:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have an education....which is why I am not the night manager of a gas station.

That was pretty good Whiskey....maybe one day I can be like you and be the assistant manager at a McDonalds.
11-09-2015, 09:53 PM
(11-09-2015 09:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 07:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Don't worry man, you'll get that promotion some day!

That was pretty good Whiskey....maybe one day I can be like you and be the assistant manager at a McDonalds.

Really? You follow up my brilliant comedic stylings with a "I know you are but what am I?". Why even bother posting at that point.
I like how you acknowledge your not at the level to be an assistant manager at a McDonald's yet. One day one day.

It's ok though I forgive you for your total lack of wit.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-09-2015, 11:17 PM
(11-09-2015 07:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Don't worry man, you'll get that promotion some day!

That's the spirit, you should not settle for janitor.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
12-09-2015, 06:41 AM

weak comeback bro. You can do better.

You bring great shame to family.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
12-09-2015, 07:56 AM
About gas station night managers. I understand it is a common position for people with a bachelor's in philosophy so assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

About fast food assistant managers. A young woman I went to graduate school with in the 90s was hired as an assistant manager by Taco Bell when she completed her MBA. She started at $40K with guaranteed bonuses based on gross sales. She got a company car and a benefits package that beat the hell out of what I was getting at the time as a government contractor with Lockheed Martin. So once again assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
12-09-2015, 08:32 AM
(12-09-2015 07:56 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  About gas station night managers. I understand it is a common position for people with a bachelor's in philosophy so assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

About fast food assistant managers. A young woman I went to graduate school with in the 90s was hired as an assistant manager by Taco Bell when she completed her MBA. She started at $40K with guaranteed bonuses based on gross sales. She got a company car and a benefits package that beat the hell out of what I was getting at the time as a government contractor with Lockheed Martin. So once again assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

It's ok though I forgive him for being a arrogant judgmental little shit. I forgives him.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-09-2015, 08:36 AM
(12-09-2015 08:32 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's ok though I forgive him for being a arrogant judgmental little shit. I forgives him.

I don't. He's only here to stir up shit.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post