Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!
(12-09-2015 07:56 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  About gas station night managers. I understand it is a common position for people with a bachelor's in philosophy so assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

My degree's in Liberal Arts ... yeah.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(12-09-2015 08:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 08:32 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's ok though I forgive him for being a arrogant judgmental little shit. I forgives him.

I don't. He's only here to stir up shit.

BUT I FORGIVES HIM!!!1! >. <

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(12-09-2015 10:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 07:56 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  About gas station night managers. I understand it is a common position for people with a bachelor's in philosophy so assuming the person behind the counter is uneducated is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

My degree's in Liberal Arts ... yeah.

Shoulda gone for a real degree.

... I kid, I kid! I'm sure the degree was worth a lot.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-09-2015, 02:45 PM
(12-09-2015 02:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 10:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  My degree's in Liberal Arts ... yeah.

Eish. Talk about a backhanded compliment Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-09-2015, 02:51 PM
(09-09-2015 07:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 07:27 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Apparently you're not educated enough to use the language correctly. Must suck to be pulled up by the short hairs by someone so beneath you, eh?

Seriously, if you cannot spell out the concept, how can you expect anyone to think you've given it close consideration? If you cannot even be bothered to cover the details, how many "witty" put-downs online will ameliorate that? ("Ameliorate" means to make better).

Just askin' ... dumbfuck.

I'm sorry I made that dickish comment Thump.

That looks like a real apology. Good show.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-09-2015, 12:26 AM
(12-09-2015 02:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 10:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  My degree's in Liberal Arts ... yeah.

I loved the coursework. I wish the sheepskin was more useful.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Found this snip-it in a news article.

"Johnston, screaming in the back of Davis' office, said she was disappointed that Davis allowed a license to be issued, rather than risk being jailed again by firing the deputy who agreed to sign them.

"We want her to be our Rosa Parks," said Johnston, who traveled from Zanesville, Ohio, with her nine children and a 10th on the way. Any compromise was unacceptable, she said."

Are you fucking kidding me??!?
Maybe some of these people should be lynched and denied equal rights and suffer at the hands of centuries of grievous racism. Show them true persecution.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-09-2015, 12:51 AM
(14-09-2015 11:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Found this snip-it in a news article.

"Johnston, screaming in the back of Davis' office, said she was disappointed that Davis allowed a license to be issued, rather than risk being jailed again by firing the deputy who agreed to sign them.

"We want her to be our Rosa Parks," said Johnston, who traveled from Zanesville, Ohio, with her nine children and a 10th on the way. Any compromise was unacceptable, she said."

Are you fucking kidding me??!?
Maybe some of these people should be lynched and denied equal rights and suffer at the hands of centuries of grievous racism. Show them true persecution.

Yeah, send them to the back of the bus.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-09-2015, 01:37 AM
(12-09-2015 06:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That was pretty good Whiskey....maybe one day I can be like you and be the assistant manager at a McDonalds.

weak comeback bro. You can do better.

You bring great shame to family.

[Image: You-Doctor-Yet.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2015, 01:50 AM
(12-09-2015 02:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 07:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm sorry I made that dickish comment Thump.

That looks like a real apology. Good show.

Yeah he is a dog that bites his feeder and pretends he meant to give a friendly lick. As sincere as a xian. And as transparent as glass. Then he "forgives you".

If he ever came to Australia and acted like that he'd end up in hospital quick smart.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.