Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Kentucky gay marriage license hold out jailed!
(04-09-2015 04:47 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  You really think she should be in jail indefinitely unless she's willing to issue gay marriage licenses?

Who said indefinitely? You really think she shouldn't be subject to the law as every other person is?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 05:05 AM
(04-09-2015 05:02 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 04:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  She was found in contempt of court. That is breaking the law. She swore an oath to carry out the duties of the office she holds. Then she refused to carry out those duties. ..several times.

Did she swear an oath to support obligations that negate her religious and moral conscious?

Even in the military, if you somehow become a conscious objector while serving you get kicked out, not thrown in military jail.

How the hell can anyone support this lady being in jail? And the attitude of wishing that the worst happens to her in there?

They avoided fining her because they knew she was going to be able to raise funds. It's insane that anyone supports this lady being in jail.

That's true --- if you're a bigotted moron.

Just like George Wallace was "right" to try to keep black kids out of "his" schools.....

Of course George just thought he was doing "God's work" just like this stupid bitch claims to be.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-09-2015, 05:08 AM
(04-09-2015 05:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  Who said indefinitely? You really think she shouldn't be subject to the law as every other person is?

There is no law that requires her to commit her obligations as a clerk in violation of her religious or moral conscious. If there were, it would be an immoral one.

I can be refused to work on Sunday because I have to go to church, I'm not going to jail for it. I'll be fired.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
04-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(04-09-2015 02:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
Just imagine what would happen if we let them do whatever they wanted, irregardless of the law, based on whatever they feel like that particular day.
It's so stupid. Fuck that hoe, I hope she gets raped in prison by a bunch of butch lesbians (preferably ones that go on to get married but I wont push it).

Muffsy! I'm shocked that you of all people would use such language.

Someone of your intelligence really should know better.

Dodgy

04-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(04-09-2015 05:02 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 04:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  She was found in contempt of court. That is breaking the law. She swore an oath to carry out the duties of the office she holds. Then she refused to carry out those duties. ..several times.

Did she swear an oath to support obligations that negate her religious and moral conscious?

Even in the military, if you somehow become a conscious objector while serving you get kicked out, not thrown in military jail.

How the hell can anyone support this lady being in jail? And the attitude of wishing that the worst happens to her in there?

They avoided fining her because they knew she was going to be able to raise funds. It's insane that anyone supports this lady being in jail.

If following the laws becomes problematic because of her personal beliefs, then she could have stepped down. She chose not to and decided to make an issue out of it. Do you think it's fair that our tax dollars go towards someone trying to rack up jesus points? Fuck her

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
04-09-2015, 05:12 AM
(04-09-2015 05:08 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 05:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  Who said indefinitely? You really think she shouldn't be subject to the law as every other person is?

There is no law that requires her to commit her obligations as a clerk in violation of her religious or moral conscious. If there were, it would be an immoral one.

I can be refused to work on Sunday because I have to go to church, I'm not going to jail for it. I'll be fired.

So you disagree with the decision of the court? You a judge?

Also, her personal feelings have no place in this. She has a job to do, if she refuses to do it, fuck her.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-09-2015, 05:13 AM
(04-09-2015 04:57 AM)julep Wrote:  She can't be fired; she has to be impeached. She has also forbidden other clerks in her office from issuing marriage licenses, so she is not just exercising her personal conscience, she is requiring her employees to break the law also.

She forbids them from doing so because her name in on the licenses. But has she physically forbidden them? Has she physically assaulted them, or physically prevented them from getting the licenses and issuing them themselves? If so that it would be a case of assaulting her employees. Than she would be fired.

The thing being penalized is her conscious.

They could easily say that it doesn't matter if she forbids it or not, her employees would still issues the licenses regardless of her consent on the matter. And if she physically tries to prevent them from doing so, than she would be fired.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
04-09-2015, 05:15 AM
(04-09-2015 05:13 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 04:57 AM)julep Wrote:  She can't be fired; she has to be impeached. She has also forbidden other clerks in her office from issuing marriage licenses, so she is not just exercising her personal conscience, she is requiring her employees to break the law also.

She forbids them from doing so because her name in on the licenses. But has she physically forbidden them? Has she physically assaulted them, or physically prevented them from getting the licenses and issuing them themselves? If so that it would be a case of assaulting her employees. Than she would be fired.

The thing being penalized is her conscious.

They could easily say that it doesn't matter if she forbids it or not, her employees would still issues the licenses regardless of her consent on the matter. And if she physically tries to prevent them from doing so, than she would be fired.

My word, what an expert we have here. So... you *do* think that she should not be subject to the law as every other person is?

04-09-2015, 05:18 AM
(04-09-2015 05:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  So you disagree with the decision of the court? You a judge?

I disagree with the court decision. Even though I personally support the legalization of Gay Marriage. I also find the attitude of those who support the courts decision, the sort that wishes upon her a painful prison experience, rape, etc.. is sickening.

04-09-2015, 05:19 AM
I've embraced a religion that encourages canibalism.

Should I be allowed to practice my beliefs???

Not believable, huh???

OK..

I've embraced a religion that encourages polygamy --- how DARE you infringe on my rights and not issue marriage licenses to me and my 18 wives?

OR

I've embraced a religion that encorages marriage of pre-pubescent girls -- how DARE you infrince on my rights (ect, ect)

hint --- we really don't give a livid fuck about her dumbass religion..

Our society changed.

Get with it, or get run over.

Happens all the time.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post