Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
So apparently in Kentucky, public employees, (who took an oath to uphold the law) now think they get to impose their personal wacko views onto anyone they chose.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/kentuck...ge-ruling/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
Yeah she is not the only wacko, probably even less wacko then this guy. Both of them need to be impeached and thrown in jail for contempt of court.

This guy says he will fight gay marriage even if it kills him http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this...0aa3ad3a78

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
28-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Exactly what is this fucking "war on Christianity"? Consider
If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy
If others do, it is none of your fucking business. Angry

And if you won't perform your job you should be fired. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 21 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 10:44 AM
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy

This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.
28-08-2015, 10:53 AM
(28-08-2015 10:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy

This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.

Wow, you're fucking stupid. No wonder you suck at arguing.

Cuz, yeah, dictating that someone can only marry someone they're not attracted to is the exact same thing as NOT marrying someone you're not attracted to.

Theist Logic.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 11 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-08-2015, 11:17 AM
(28-08-2015 08:31 AM)Worom Wrote:  This guy says he will fight gay marriage even if it kills him http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this...0aa3ad3a78

He'll die for the right to oppose gay marriage?

I find those terms acceptable. That will open up his position in the county clerk's office, so they can hire someone else.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 8 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
28-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Some people are going to fight this tooth and nail (and i DON'T mean the christian label company). They just can't seem to step off their narcissistic proselytizing merry-go-round. And the arguments they provide??? Please. Spare me.

If it's not ..."because the bible says so", because most people just don't accept that shit anymore, then it's ad hoc arguments like:

--Marriage has traditionally been defined as being between man and woman. (bullshit) Cott (Harvard Historian Prof) melted that nonsense. Monogamous households were a nominal portion of the world's population up until a few centuries ago. And please don't present potential false causes to the reasons why we are a better society now because there are millions of other variables that couldn't possibly be narrowed down to marriage between a man and woman.

--Marriage is for procreation and shouldn't be given to same sex couples because they can't procreate.
Um...what? Marriage is for procreation? Last time i checked FUCKING is what caused procreation. Not marriage. Facepalm

--Then you've got the slippery slope shit into polygamy and bestiality. dear darwin, help us all...or the claim that it is immoral or unnatural? Let's point to the thousands of species that we have recorded participating in same-sex behaviors.

It's utter nonsense. Let it go people. Move forward. Find some other area to bitch about. What's done is done and we are progressing.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 5 users Like Tonechaser77's post
28-08-2015, 11:22 AM
(28-08-2015 10:53 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 10:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.

Wow, you're fucking stupid. No wonder you suck at arguing.

Cuz, yeah, dictating that someone can only marry someone they're not attracted to is the exact same thing as NOT marrying someone you're not attracted to.

Theist Logic.

I forgive you for calling me stupid.

Please note I did not comment for or against gay marriage. I only said that the argument Chas employed lacks merit. I showed it lacked merit by showing you can use the the same logic to argue the other side.

Please read things carefully and understand what is being said before you respond to them with childish insults.
28-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Why do they continue to pay her?
28-08-2015, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 11:32 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(28-08-2015 11:23 AM)pablo Wrote:  Why do they continue to pay her?

Cause once you are a public employee, it is easier just to continue to pay you to do nothing rather than fire you.

The woman has first amendment rights, but those rights do not protect her from fulfilling her conditions of employment. She really should be fired....but lets be real....thats not going to happen.