Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
I like that he blows off (get it?) the NUMBER of his negative rep, saying that we just neg-rep theists, but ignores the fact that there's a COMMENT with each rep point, specifically detailing the reason the rep was given.

Respectfully, you should take a while to look at your comments. Read why people neg-repped you.

Then read the comments on a neg-repped atheist, and a positively-repped theist.

Compare and contrast. Your paper is due next Friday.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 01:16 PM
(29-08-2015 11:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I like that he blows off (get it?) the NUMBER of his negative rep, saying that we just neg-rep theists, but ignores the fact that there's a COMMENT with each rep point, specifically detailing the reason the rep was given.

Respectfully, you should take a while to look at your comments. Read why people neg-repped you.

read some of those reps, how many are actually constructive? How many are simply insults?

But anyways, I don't want to hi-jack Bucky's thread and turn it into one about the rep system, so lets just drop this. It isn't that important.
29-08-2015, 01:38 PM
(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I like that he blows off (get it?) the NUMBER of his negative rep, saying that we just neg-rep theists, but ignores the fact that there's a COMMENT with each rep point, specifically detailing the reason the rep was given.

read some of those reps, how many are actually constructive? How many are simply insults?

But anyways, I don't want to hi-jack Bucky's thread and turn it into one about the rep system, so lets just drop this. It isn't that important.

Like Mr Woof, you are the one who keeps bringing it up and whining about it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Is Blowjob still being a cunt?

Yep.

Carry on, nothing new to see here...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-08-2015, 03:17 PM
(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

One of the best things you have said. Seriously, no sarcasm.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-08-2015, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 07:44 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Man, if I knew negrep put such a big bee in Blowme's bonnet, I would've negged him long ago.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-08-2015, 03:57 PM
(29-08-2015 05:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 02:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The leader is TrainWreck at -63 and he most assuredly is an atheist. But you have a shot at beating him.

Tempted to go pos rep Trainwreck... Consider

Blink What the hell am I saying?

Well if we had the new constitution of his and all us atheists united to follow the things he thinks are important, this Kentucky woman wouldn't be an issue.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-08-2015, 01:05 AM
(29-08-2015 03:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Man, if I knew negrep put such a big bee in Blowme's bonnet, I would've negged him long ago.

Spoken like a true troll.
30-08-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 02:09 AM by Matrim Cauthon.)
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Exactly what is this fucking "war on Christianity"? Consider
If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy
If others do, it is none of your fucking business. Angry

And if you won't perform your job you should be fired. Drinking Beverage

'Religious Tyranny' isn't made from just the 'Religion' part, and these 'willful idiots' don't pair them up by chance...

Also - as someone who indeed does things (not homosexuality) both the Popo and religious people would, let's say, frown upon - I prefer the 'constitutionalist' approach, and assume "if it's not hurting me, nor presenting clear future dangers, nor is my business - then it is indeed none of my business", and I generally opt for the STFU - for myself, and advisory for others. Anyone disagreeing with this, I feel either owes me a successfully persuasive argument (to my satisfaction, not theirs) - or to STFU and get their fucking noses out of people's fucking business.

[Image: SrcZ6r7.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matrim Cauthon's post
31-08-2015, 01:19 AM
(30-08-2015 01:56 AM)Matrim Cauthon Wrote:  as someone who indeed does things... both the Popo and religious people would, let's say, frown upon

What? Think for yourself?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson