Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(30-08-2015 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 03:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Man, if I knew negrep put such a big bee in Blowme's bonnet, I would've negged him long ago.

Spoken like a true troll.

Yeah, not nearly as much fun to be on the receiving end, is it? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2015, 06:24 AM
(28-08-2015 11:17 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:31 AM)Worom Wrote:  This guy says he will fight gay marriage even if it kills him http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this...0aa3ad3a78

He'll die for the right to oppose gay marriage?

I find those terms acceptable. That will open up his position in the county clerk's office, so they can hire someone else.

Right? Just wait for someone to oblige him.
31-08-2015, 11:49 AM
(30-08-2015 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 03:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Man, if I knew negrep put such a big bee in Blowme's bonnet, I would've negged him long ago.

Spoken like a true troll.

Aw, did your widdle feewings get hurt?

Tough shit.

(You'll notice I still haven't negged you. Feel smart now, kid?)
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-08-2015, 12:35 PM
(31-08-2015 11:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Spoken like a true troll.

Aw, did your widdle feewings get hurt?

Tough shit.

(You'll notice I still haven't negged you. Feel smart now, kid?)

My feelings are not hurt. I am just pointing out that your persistent desire to get me angry is a symptom of trollism.

You're infected bro......in a bad way.
31-08-2015, 01:32 PM
(31-08-2015 12:35 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My feelings are not hurt. I am just pointing out that your persistent desire to get me angry is a symptom of trollism.

You're infected bro......in a bad way.

What makes you think I want to get you angry? I'm doing this for a better reason, because you're a purblind hypocrite who has delusions of grandeur and a Galahad complex.

It's not about wanting to make you mad, because your feelings don't matter to me. I want readers here to see your every Christian flaw under a microscope, so that they can see the destruction religion carves through otherwise rational minds.

You are not the object of my posting. You are the example in it.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-08-2015, 01:39 PM
(31-08-2015 01:32 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What makes you think I want to get you angry?

We got here because you made a statement that if you knew a neg rep would get me mad, you would have done it a long time ago. This implies you have wanted to get me angry for a long time.

Trolls are people who desire to purposely make other people angry. You sir....are a troll.....there is no doubt about it.
31-08-2015, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 01:47 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(31-08-2015 01:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 01:32 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What makes you think I want to get you angry?

We got here because you made a statement that if you knew a neg rep would get me mad, you would have done it a long time ago. This implies you have wanted to get me angry for a long time.

Trolls are people who desire to purposely make other people angry. You sir....are a troll.....there is no doubt about it.

lol, and as I pointed out, I still haven't negged you ... meaning, it was a joke, and I don't really care if you're angry or not.

You're funny when you're incomprehending. No, really.

Also, I love the irony of a guy who fancies himself "Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told)" complaining about having his chain yanked. Talk about blind! I find it hard to believe that anyone would credit you with that sort of insight. Who is it that told you this? Do you have a link to that?

That tag line is just one more way you ignore the teachings of your Christ about humility. Shameless.
31-08-2015, 02:00 PM
(31-08-2015 01:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, and as I pointed out, I still haven't negged you ... meaning, it was a joke, and I don't really care if you're angry or not.

Also, I love the irony of a guy who fancies himself "Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told)" complaining about having his chain yanked. Talk about blind! I find it hard to believe that anyone would credit you with that sort of insight. Who is it that told you this? Do you have a link to that?

That tag line is just one more way you ignore the teachings of your Christ about humility. Shameless.

I call myself Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told) because I was banned from TTA for having sock puppets. Which wasn't true....hence the reversal of the ban.

It is joke title which pokes fun at the admin at the time and Chas.
31-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Fair play, for an egotist.
31-08-2015, 02:20 PM
(31-08-2015 02:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 01:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, and as I pointed out, I still haven't negged you ... meaning, it was a joke, and I don't really care if you're angry or not.

I call myself Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told) because I was banned from TTA for having sock puppets. Which wasn't true....hence the reversal of the ban.

It is joke title which pokes fun at the admin at the time and Chas.

Oh. Are we talking about *him* again. ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.