Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
Well, today is the last day that she can refuse giving out same sex licenses. Tomorrow I hope she refuses and gets put in jail. They need to make an example if this woman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 04:54 PM
(31-08-2015 04:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, today is the last day that she can refuse giving out same sex licenses. Tomorrow I hope she refuses and gets put in jail. They need to make an example if this woman.

When the county gets hit with all the legal fees the citizens should form a class action lawsuit against her.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-08-2015, 06:41 PM
(31-08-2015 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 04:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, today is the last day that she can refuse giving out same sex licenses. Tomorrow I hope she refuses and gets put in jail. They need to make an example if this woman.

When the county gets hit with all the legal fees the citizens should form a class action lawsuit against her.

And her supervisors, and other county officials ... it seems.
She's 'praying about it' overnight. Facepalm
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Gay-c...88531.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-08-2015, 09:22 PM
(31-08-2015 06:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  When the county gets hit with all the legal fees the citizens should form a class action lawsuit against her.

And her supervisors, and other county officials ... it seems.
She's 'praying about it' overnight. Facepalm
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Gay-c...88531.html

That's cool, because praying doesn't do shit. Sorry, no deus ex machina for you bitch, you've made your bed and now you have to lie in it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
31-08-2015, 09:37 PM
(31-08-2015 02:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 01:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, and as I pointed out, I still haven't negged you ... meaning, it was a joke, and I don't really care if you're angry or not.

You're funny when you're incomprehending. No, really.

Also, I love the irony of a guy who fancies himself "Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told)" complaining about having his chain yanked. Talk about blind! I find it hard to believe that anyone would credit you with that sort of insight. Who is it that told you this? Do you have a link to that?

That tag line is just one more way you ignore the teachings of your Christ about humility. Shameless.

I call myself Supreme Puppet Master (so I'm told) because I was banned from TTA for having sock puppets. Which wasn't true....hence the reversal of the ban.

It is joke title which pokes fun at the admin at the time and Chas.

How does it poke fun at me? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
31-08-2015, 11:14 PM
(29-08-2015 03:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Let neg repped people give rep. What are you guys afraid of?

You fucks would turn it into a facebook game, logging in daily just to neg somebody.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-08-2015, 11:16 PM
(31-08-2015 09:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  How does it poke fun at me? Consider

Age is showing, old man. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
01-09-2015, 12:14 AM
(29-08-2015 03:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Arguing that spreading yourself out or that some atheists get bad reps isn't a compelling argument against the fact that this forum, collectively, likes atheists more than theists. Is that surprising? No and it is not surprising the rep system has Jim Crowish effect of shutting out theists.

Your butt-hurt is only exceeded by your sense of entitlement. it is assholes who end up with a negative rep.
It just so happens that there is a high percentage of assholes among the theists who come here.

How are you shut out? Consider

Quote:It doesn't have to be that way. Let neg repped people give rep. What are you guys afraid of?

Afraid of? The reason you have negative reputation is because you are an asshole, so the consequences of allowing you to rep people are obvious.
In fact, when you whined, wheedled, and dishonestly cajoled your way back into the non-negative, you immediately set out to retaliate by giving out neg reps. That is one of the reasons you were driven back into negative territory so quickly.

Take it up with the Admins. It's their job to pay attention to your whining - the rest of us aren't required to. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2015, 06:58 AM
She did again. She has declined more marriage licenses. She just put herself into a very bad situation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/01/will-kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-issue-gay-marriage-licenses-after-supreme-court-ruling/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2015, 07:24 AM
(01-09-2015 12:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 03:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Arguing that spreading yourself out or that some atheists get bad reps isn't a compelling argument against the fact that this forum, collectively, likes atheists more than theists. Is that surprising? No and it is not surprising the rep system has Jim Crowish effect of shutting out theists.

Your butt-hurt is only exceeded by your sense of entitlement. it is assholes who end up with a negative rep.
It just so happens that there is a high percentage of assholes among the theists who come here.

How are you shut out? Consider

Quote:It doesn't have to be that way. Let neg repped people give rep. What are you guys afraid of?

Afraid of? The reason you have negative reputation is because you are an asshole, so the consequences of allowing you to rep people are obvious.
In fact, when you whined, wheedled, and dishonestly cajoled your way back into the non-negative, you immediately set out to retaliate by giving out neg reps. That is one of the reasons you were driven back into negative territory so quickly.

Take it up with the Admins. It's their job to pay attention to your whining - the rest of us aren't required to. Drinking Beverage

It is also worth noting, yet again, that a theist has one of the highest rep ratings on the site, and an atheist holds the lowest negative rep.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post