Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(01-09-2015 06:58 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  She did again. She has declined more marriage licenses. She just put herself into a very bad situation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/01/will-kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-issue-gay-marriage-licenses-after-supreme-court-ruling/

The link takes me to another page; try this
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...onal_pop_b

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-09-2015, 08:05 AM
(01-09-2015 06:58 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  She did again. She has declined more marriage licenses. She just put herself into a very bad situation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/01/will-kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-issue-gay-marriage-licenses-after-supreme-court-ruling/

NPR says a group is filing papers to get her arrested for contempt of court.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
01-09-2015, 08:09 AM
(01-09-2015 12:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 03:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Arguing that spreading yourself out or that some atheists get bad reps isn't a compelling argument against the fact that this forum, collectively, likes atheists more than theists. Is that surprising? No and it is not surprising the rep system has Jim Crowish effect of shutting out theists.

Your butt-hurt is only exceeded by your sense of entitlement. it is assholes who end up with a negative rep.
It just so happens that there is a high percentage of assholes among the theists who come here.

How are you shut out? Consider

Quote:It doesn't have to be that way. Let neg repped people give rep. What are you guys afraid of?

Afraid of? The reason you have negative reputation is because you are an asshole, so the consequences of allowing you to rep people are obvious.
In fact, when you whined, wheedled, and dishonestly cajoled your way back into the non-negative, you immediately set out to retaliate by giving out neg reps. That is one of the reasons you were driven back into negative territory so quickly.

Take it up with the Admins. It's their job to pay attention to your whining - the rest of us aren't required to. Drinking Beverage

So, wait. Ol' Blowjob is still whining his panties off about how the Big Mean Forum Conspiracy hates poor little innocent him?

Still? After years?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
01-09-2015, 11:13 AM
(01-09-2015 07:44 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

The link takes me to another page; try this
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...onal_pop_b

Weird, was working fine earlier but it's redirecting me too, thanks!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2015, 03:37 PM
She's apparently been ordered back into court on Thursday.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
01-09-2015, 03:44 PM
(01-09-2015 03:37 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  She's apparently been ordered back into court on Thursday.

Someone raised the question of calling in the National Guard, and taking over their office. She will be held in contempt, and barred from the office in the next day or two, (IMO), and someone will be put in place who will issue the docs. She's history, I would think.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
(01-09-2015 03:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:37 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  She's apparently been ordered back into court on Thursday.

Someone raised the question of calling in the National Guard, and taking over their office. She will be held in contempt, and barred from the office in the next day or two, (IMO), and someone will be put in place who will issue the docs. She's history, I would think.

Her son is next in line so unless they bring in a new person this sideshow will just continue. This is gonna get pricey for the people of Kentucky.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-09-2015, 04:43 PM
(01-09-2015 03:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Someone raised the question of calling in the National Guard, and taking over their office. She will be held in contempt, and barred from the office in the next day or two, (IMO), and someone will be put in place who will issue the docs. She's history, I would think.

Her son is next in line so unless they bring in a new person this sideshow will just continue. This is gonna get pricey for the people of Kentucky.

She's been called into Federal Court. They're all gonna find pretty fast, they have no choice, but to obey the law. Ya don't mess with the Feds.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Adult woman doesn't want to do her job 'cause gawd. Bet she still wants that paycheck and the benefits.

Locks herself in her inner office. She's being persecuted for her faith....blah, blah, blah...she is going to be held up as a martyr and a hero to the ridiculously faithful. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-09-2015, 04:57 PM
I wonder who will play her in the movie.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post