Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(02-09-2015 06:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was thinking the other day... If she were a muslim doing something like this for a religious reason, a christian probably would have shot her by now.

That is what I was thinking about.
She is wrong. She can't force her believes on others.
She has to do her job or quit.

Well said.

(02-09-2015 06:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  She said she does this by God's authority. That is not true. If she had authority she had at least to claim that she is a priest. Priests are the ones who have authority from God.
Second, God doesn't get involved in men's government business and laws.
Third, she forgot that God(Jesus) was teaching to obey laws of the government: give to Cesar(government) what is Cesar's. Obey the laws of Cesar(government)

....sigh...

Priests CLAIM to have the authority of god, it is what gives them power over people. I can CLAIM I have the voice of Norrg in my head guiding me through life and his blessings have made me the grand emperor of earth, but that CLAIM isn't the litmus test for truth.

Second comment is irrelevant as there is no god....zero evidence means zero existence.

Any teaching of jesus are all based on hearsay as he never wrote down a single word, and no one who ever wrote of jesus knew him, so it is all conjecture based on oral "tradition", pseudepigrapha, and allegorical stories. So it is impossible to state with any degree of accuracy WHAT jesus allegedly taught, as no one who heard it from his lips, wrote it down.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
(02-09-2015 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 06:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what I was thinking about.

Well said.

(02-09-2015 06:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  She said she does this by God's authority. That is not true. If she had authority she had at least to claim that she is a priest. Priests are the ones who have authority from God.
Second, God doesn't get involved in men's government business and laws.
Third, she forgot that God(Jesus) was teaching to obey laws of the government: give to Cesar(government) what is Cesar's. Obey the laws of Cesar(government)

then you said this....sigh...

Priests CLAIM to have the authority of god, it is what gives them power over people. I can CLAIM I have the voice of Norrg in my head guiding me through life and his blessings have made me the grand emperor of earth, but that CLAIM isn't the litmus test for truth.

Second comment is irrelevant as there is no god....zero evidence means zero existence.

Any teaching of jesus are all based on hearsay as he never wrote down a single word, and no one who ever wrote of jesus knew him, so it is all conjecture based on oral "tradition", pseudepigrapha, and allegorical stories. So it is impossible to state with any degree of accuracy WHAT jesus allegedly taught, as no one who heard it from his lips, wrote it down.
Those are the arguments that I would make to her NOT to atheists. Somebody has to tell her that she can't claim that she is doing this by God's authority.
Somebody has to tell her that if she believes in Christ then why does she do opposite of what He said to do.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 4 users Like Alla's post
02-09-2015, 06:34 PM
(02-09-2015 06:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Well said.

then you said this....sigh...

Those are the arguments that I would make to her NOT to atheists. Somebody has to tell her that she can't claim that she is doing this by God's authority.
Somebody has to tell her that if she believes in Christ then why does she do opposite of what He said to do.

good point...wow, I have actually likes a couple things you have said lately....are you more lucid today then usual, or am I just especially tired on my duty day? Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-09-2015, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 08:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-09-2015 06:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Those are the arguments that I would make to her NOT to atheists. Somebody has to tell her that she can't claim that she is doing this by God's authority.

Alla parries followed by riposte. Touché GWoG. En garde! Big Grin

I have taken to liking her more and more. She's always said she didn't come here to defend but only to share her faith. Her early posts were inevitably and understandably defensive because, well we're provocative assholes and pricks and shit. She understands her faith is unsupportable by reason and she frankly doesn't give a damn. So does KC for that matter. So what. I can respect that. I think she is settling in and her posts are gradually feeling less and less defensive. I think she could be a valuable addition to our community if not for the fact that
her politics are batshit insane. She gets a pass for a while for being from Ukraine but she don't get to play that pass forever. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-09-2015, 07:19 PM
(02-09-2015 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 06:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Those are the arguments that I would make to her NOT to atheists. Somebody has to tell her that she can't claim that she is doing this by God's authority.

Alla parries followed by riposte. Touché GWoG. En garde! Big Grin

I have taken to liking her more and more. She's always said she didn't come here to defend but only to share her faith. Early posts were inevitably defensive because, well we're provocative assholes and shit. She understands her faith is unsupportable by reason and she frankly doesn't give a damn. So does KC for that matter. So what. I can respect that. I think she is settling in and her posts are gradually feeling less and less defensive. I think she could be a valuable addition to our community if not for the fact that
her politics are batshit insane. She gets a pass for a while for being from Ukraine but she don't get to play that forever. Tongue

thanks GirlyMan.
I don't want to talk about politics any more in a way I did it before.
I am willing to hear both sides and I believe that both sides(politicians and media including FOX) have agendas. All I see is that our society is so divided now that I don't believe we will ever come to more unity.
It is true that I don't want to convince anybody to believe in God.
All I like is to answer some questions that atheists ask. They ask many great questions.

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
02-09-2015, 07:22 PM
I must admit, I have clicked "Like" on a few of Alla's posts, recently.

Intellectual honesty can be painful, but it's worth it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2015, 07:26 PM
(02-09-2015 06:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was thinking the other day... If she were a muslim doing something like this for a religious reason, a christian probably would have shot her by now.

That is what I was thinking about.

Agreed! Thumbsup

And for her to think she has the right to choose who can or can't get married after her shenanigans with getting pregnant by someone else while married and multiple divorces...that makes me crazy. I don't have an issue so much with someone who wants a moral high ground upheld - but they better be up holding up that ground too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-09-2015, 07:28 PM
(02-09-2015 07:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Agreed! Thumbsup
And for her to think she has the right to choose who can or can't get married after her shenanigans with getting pregnant by someone else while married and multiple divorces...that makes me crazy. I don't have an issue so much with someone who wants a moral high ground upheld - but they better be up holding up that ground too.

And I agree with you. Smile
P.S. WOW! we can agree on something if we really want to.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
02-09-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 09:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-09-2015 07:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't want to talk about politics any more in a way I did it before.

I could not give less of a shit about your politics. There are however aspects of your metaphysics I find intriguing. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-09-2015, 10:09 PM
As I said on AF, let us see if her lord can keep her out of jail.