Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 11:22 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 10:53 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Wow, you're fucking stupid. No wonder you suck at arguing.

Cuz, yeah, dictating that someone can only marry someone they're not attracted to is the exact same thing as NOT marrying someone you're not attracted to.

Theist Logic.

I forgive you for calling me stupid.

Please note I did not comment for or against gay marriage. I only said that the argument Chas employed lacks merit. I showed it lacked merit by showing you can use the the same logic to argue the other side.

Please read things carefully and understand what is being said before you respond to them with childish insults.

I forgive you for being stupid.

I did read what you said and I didn't say you said anything against gay marriage. Maybe you should learn to read...

What I did say was that your analogy was fucking stupid. It's not the same thing. Not even a little.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-08-2015, 11:41 AM
She's elected, she cant be fired.
Her refusal to perform her job is a dereliction of duty. She can be suspended without pay, pending her removal from office.
She can sit in jail for two charges of contempt while she waits.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-08-2015, 11:45 AM
(28-08-2015 10:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy

This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.

Some one else marrying does not affect you; the law doesn't affect you.

You are a fucking ignoramus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 11:48 AM
(28-08-2015 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 10:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.

Which is precisely the argument - equal treatment under the law.

I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus. Since Gays can marry the opposite sex just like everyone else, they have equal treatment under the law. That is why your argument is impotent.....both sides can make it.
28-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I mean, she knows she is going to lose because the injunction expires Monday and she'll have no choice but to issue licenses. Why keep fucking fighting on the losing side of history? Fucking christians and their bigotry and hypocrisy.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
28-08-2015, 11:52 AM
(28-08-2015 11:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Which is precisely the argument - equal treatment under the law.

I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus. Since Gays can marry the opposite sex just like everyone else, they have equal treatment under the law. That is why your argument is impotent.....both sides can make it.

That is not equal. That you think so shows your simplistic, shallow thinking.

You are a fucking simpleton.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 11:53 AM
(28-08-2015 11:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I mean, she knows she is going to lose because the injunction expires Monday and she'll have no choice but to issue licenses. Why keep fucking fighting on the losing side of history? Fucking christians and their bigotry and hypocrisy.

She thinks she's a martyr.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
28-08-2015, 11:54 AM
(28-08-2015 11:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I mean, she knows she is going to lose because the injunction expires Monday and she'll have no choice but to issue licenses. Why keep fucking fighting on the losing side of history? Fucking christians and their bigotry and hypocrisy.

She's a True Christian Soldier™, marching as to war
with the cross of Jesus going on before.

[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 11:57 AM

It could be, that by fighting this fight, she sets herself up to run for and win a higher office within the county.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
28-08-2015, 11:57 AM
(28-08-2015 11:53 AM)pablo Wrote:  

She thinks she's a martyr.

(28-08-2015 11:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  

She's a True Christian Soldier™, marching as to war
with the cross of Jesus going on before.

Fucking twits. Censored

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post