Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(05-09-2015 06:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  I assume that some of them were cooperating with Hitler because they believed what Hitler believed.
I assume some of them cooperating with Hitler because they didn't want to be killed by Hitler. They didn't want their children to be killed by Hitler. They were doing something against their will.

You have evaded the POINT. The POINT was that god, (if you are consistent) didn't judge these evil doers. Nice attempt at side-stepping the point.

(05-09-2015 06:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't know what she really thinks. But we know what she says.

We can't know anything about anything then, according to you.

Quote:I don't know what every believer thinks. I only know what I think.

More evasion. The POINT was not about knowing what people think or have in their heart, but that ALL you believers CLAIM you know what god thinks, and are arrogant enough to speak for HER.

Quote:who is "we", your Highness? Smile

I'm an atheist, bitch. What are you doing here ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(05-09-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have evaded the POINT. The POINT was that god, (if you are consistent) didn't judge these evil doers. Nice attempt at side-stepping the point.
Oh?! Did God tell you this? Smile
(05-09-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 06:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't know what she really thinks. But we know what she says.
We can't know anything about anything then, according to you.
That is not true. We don't know what people think, we only know what people say/claim or do.
(05-09-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More evasion. The POINT was not about knowing what people think or have in their heart, but that ALL you believers CLAIM you know what god thinks, and are arrogant enough to speak for HER.
When did I speak for her? please quote. I only shared my thoughts.

(05-09-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 06:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  who is "we", your Highness? Smile
I'm an atheist, bitch. What are you doing here ?
take it easy, BB Smile There was one Russian Czar. Instead of saying "I am.." or "I want..." he was saying "We are.." "We want.."

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
05-09-2015, 07:52 PM
(05-09-2015 07:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm an atheist, bitch. What are you doing here ?
take it easy, BB Smile There was one Russian Czar. Instead of saying "I am.." or "I want..." he was saying "We are.." "We want.."

[Image: polls_palin_whoosh_4122_893520_xlarge.jpeg]

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
05-09-2015, 07:55 PM
(05-09-2015 06:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, she is in jail. I feel bad that it had to come to this. But( big but) she is still wrong.
Sometimes we are forced to do things we don't want to do. When we are forced we do NOT betray ourselves, our conscience, our believes.
Now, she is forced to do what she doesn't want to do. She has to do her job. She has to obey the law of the land.
If only she asked God she would know by the power of the Holy Ghost that God doesn't hold us accountable when we are forced to do what is against His will.
God does NOT want us to force our faith on anybody. It is wrong thing to do.
P.S.Our society is divided on moral issues as never before. The gap is too wide. I believe it will be even worse.

You would have been a better fit for this job than she was. I hope your church changes its teachings on this issue (as it has in the past), but here your head is in the right place. I actually think your heart is in the right place, too, and that's why you are so willing to accept the SCOTUS's decision on this. I am very happy to see this kind of reasoning from you.
05-09-2015, 08:05 PM
(05-09-2015 06:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, she is in jail. I feel bad that it had to come to this. But( big but) she is still wrong.
Sometimes we are forced to do things we don't want to do. When we are forced we do NOT betray ourselves, our conscience, our believes.
Now, she is forced to do what she doesn't want to do. She has to do her job. She has to obey the law of the land.
If only she asked God she would know by the power of the Holy Ghost that God doesn't hold us accountable when we are forced to do what is against His will.
P.S.Our society is divided on moral issues as never before. The gap is too wide. I believe it will be even worse.

I love you for making this statement...more than once. It's exactly the same thing my Pentecostal friend Kimberly said and meant.

I am liking you more all the time. I don't understand your religion very well, but that's okay. I think you are a good person and I am glad you are here.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-09-2015, 08:17 PM

She has options, yet she remains inflexible.
She can do what she was ordered to do. She refused
She can resign. She refuses.
In her opinion, the best option is to violate the rights of others to keep her conscience clear.
This doesn't seem like the best option.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
(05-09-2015 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  

She has options, yet she remains inflexible.
In her opinion, the best option is to violate the rights of others to keep her conscience clear.

She can rot in jail until she does the honorable thing and resigns. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-09-2015, 05:19 AM
(06-09-2015 05:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  She has options, yet she remains inflexible.

She can rot in jail until she does the honorable thing and resigns. Drinking Beverage

Yabut ---- the jail was such a nice place, til she showed up....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-09-2015, 06:02 AM

With all that talk about betraying and conscience you're making her into some kind of martyr. But she is just another indoctrinated sheep unable to look past her brainwashing; there is nothing noble in denying others their rights and no ammount of talking about space fairy will change this.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
06-09-2015, 09:13 AM
(05-09-2015 07:55 PM)julep Wrote:  You would have been a better fit for this job than she was. I hope your church changes its teachings on this issue (as it has in the past), but here your head is in the right place. I actually think your heart is in the right place, too, and that's why you are so willing to accept the SCOTUS's decision on this. I am very happy to see this kind of reasoning from you.
Marriage between a man and woman has a purpose in God's plan. Homosexual marriage has no purpose in God's plan. I don't think it will ever change.
But God also teaches His Saints(the Church) to be law abiding citizens.
This is written in our 12th Article of Faith:
12 WE BELIEVE in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
(JOSEPH SMITH)

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED