Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(06-09-2015 06:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  With all that talk about betraying and conscience you're making her into some kind of martyr.
I don't make her into a martyr. She had another choice - to step down and NOT to collect money from the Government she disagrees with. I probably would respect her for this. But she doesn't want to sign gay marriage licenses and at the same time she doesn't mind to collect money from gay tax payers.
(06-09-2015 06:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  But she is just another indoctrinated sheep unable to look past her brainwashing; there is nothing noble in denying others their rights and no ammount of talking about space fairy will change this.
I don't find her actions noble. I also can not judge her conscience because I don't know her conscience . I only judge her actions. Her actions are wrong. We can't choose which laws we want to obey especially when you work for the people - ALL people.
But I have a question: could the judge find another way to solve this problem without jailing her?
I think it only makes the gap worse.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-09-2015, 09:23 AM
(06-09-2015 09:13 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 07:55 PM)julep Wrote:  You would have been a better fit for this job than she was. I hope your church changes its teachings on this issue (as it has in the past), but here your head is in the right place. I actually think your heart is in the right place, too, and that's why you are so willing to accept the SCOTUS's decision on this. I am very happy to see this kind of reasoning from you.
Marriage between a man and woman has a purpose in God's plan. Homosexual marriage has no purpose in God's plan. I don't think it will ever change.
But God also teaches His Saints(the Church) to be law abiding citizens.
This is written in our 12th Article of Faith:
12 WE BELIEVE in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
(JOSEPH SMITH)

Yeah -- and polygamy was also part of that package -- til laws got passed prohibiting it. Society changed. Guess what - it changed again - and you don't get to stop it because it conflicts with your view of reality....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-09-2015, 09:27 AM
(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  I don't make her into a martyr. She had another choice - to step down and NOT to collect money from the Government she disagrees with. I probably would respect her for this. But she doesn't want to sign gay marriage licenses and at the same time she doesn't mind to collect money from gay tax payers.

You don't? I think your post make her exactly into that.

But stepping down would be a good choice, Indoctrinated sheeps should not be making decisions about life of others.

(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes
I don't find her actions noble. I also can not judge her conscience because I don't know her conscience . I only judge her actions. Her actions are wrong. We can't choose which laws we want to obey especially when you work for the people - ALL people.
But I have a question: could the judge find another way to solve this problem without jailing her?

Maybe judge could find another way. I don't care as I think that prison sentence for trash that is disregaring freedom of others is very fitting.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-09-2015, 09:31 AM
(06-09-2015 09:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- and polygamy was also part of that package -- til laws got passed prohibiting it. Society changed. Guess what - it changed again - and you don't get to stop it because it conflicts with your view of reality....
Polygamy is STILL part of the package. We just can not practice this law of God.
There are ETERNAL laws and there is application of these laws. Sometimes we apply the law sometimes we can't. If I am ISIS hostage I can NOT apply God's law.
If government does NOT allow to practice God's law of polygamy I can NOT apply it. God will NOT punish me/us for this. He understands.
I agree that society changes but God's laws don't. They never change. Only APPLICATION or PRACTICE of His laws may change.
Yes, views of many can conflict with views of God. So what?

06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
(06-09-2015 09:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- and polygamy was also part of that package -- til laws got passed prohibiting it. Society changed. Guess what - it changed again - and you don't get to stop it because it conflicts with your view of reality....
Polygamy is STILL part of the package. We just can not practice this law of God.
There are ETERNAL laws and there is application of these laws. Sometimes we apply the law sometimes we can't. If I am ISIS hostage I can NOT apply God's law.
If government does NOT allow to practice God's law of polygamy I can NOT apply it. God will NOT punish me/us for this. He understands.
I agree that society changes but God's laws don't. They never change. Only APPLICATION or PRACTICE of His laws may change.
Yes, views of many can conflict with views of God. So what?

God's laws never change?????

Horseshit....

When's the last time you purified yourself of sins by sacrificing an animal?

When's the last time you forbade a woman entry into a holy place because she was menstruating?

You'd like to think your "god's laws" are eternal -- but historically that's completely untrue... They change all the time because they're man made inventions!!!

You can make all the excuses you want, use misinformation, misdirection or just outright lie - and we still all know the truth....

Your ideal of "eternal" is just about what goes on in YOUR lifetime....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-09-2015, 09:38 AM
(06-09-2015 09:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You don't? I think your post make her exactly into that.
I disagree but I respect your opinion.
(06-09-2015 09:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  But stepping down would be a good choice, Indoctrinated sheeps should not be making decisions about life of others.
I agree with this opinion.
(06-09-2015 09:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes
Maybe judge could find another way. I don't care as I think that prison sentence for trash that is disregaring freedom of others is very fitting.
Yes, it sounds right but not all people who break laws are going to jail in the USA.
For example, I heard that Al Sharpton owes IRS(people) millions of $$. I don't see him in jail. I would be in jail.
Hillary Clinton had classified info on her private server. She is still free. I would be in jail.

06-09-2015, 09:43 AM
(06-09-2015 09:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  God's laws never change?????
Horseshit....
When's the last time you purified yourself of sins by sacrificing an animal?
When's the last time you forbade a woman entry into a holy place because she was menstruating?
You'd like to think your "god's laws" are eternal -- but historically that's completely untrue... They change all the time because they're man made inventions!!!

You can make all the excuses you want, use misinformation, misdirection or just outright lie - and we still all know the truth....

Your ideal of "eternal" is just about what goes on in YOUR lifetime....
You did NOT read carefully or you did NOT understand what I wrote before.
Laws do NOT change but PRACTICE changes. In your examples you are talking about change of PRACTICE of the eternal law.
On some other planets people practice those laws now. On some other planets people were practicing those laws before people were practicing them on our planet. On some future planets it will be times when people will practice those laws. That is why God's laws are eternal - from eternity to eternity.

06-09-2015, 09:50 AM
(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it sounds right but not all people who break laws are going to jail in the USA.

Shit happens. But better to criminals being free, than innocnet being jailed.

(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  For example, I heard that Al Sharpton owes IRS(people) millions of $$. I don't see him in jail. I would be in jail.

I heard that Lech Kaczyński was best president of Poland since my country is gained independecne. It does not mean it's true. Hope you see what I mean.

(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Hillary Clinton had classified info on her private server. She is still free. I would be in jail.

US law allows inprisonment fot having classified info? Somehow I doubt it. More than that I doubt every world you write.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-09-2015, 09:58 AM
(06-09-2015 09:50 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it sounds right but not all people who break laws are going to jail in the USA.

Shit happens. But better to criminals being free, than innocnet being jailed.

(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  For example, I heard that Al Sharpton owes IRS(people) millions of $$. I don't see him in jail. I would be in jail.

I heard that Lech Kaczyński was best president of Poland since my country is gained independecne. It does not mean it's true. Hope you see what I mean.

(06-09-2015 09:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Hillary Clinton had classified info on her private server. She is still free. I would be in jail.

US law allows inprisonment fot having classified info? Somehow I doubt it. More than that I doubt every world you write.
Common, we know that some are above the law. Big people break laws and do not go to jail. Little people break laws and go to jail.
Petraeus had classified info on his private server, he was lucky he didn't go to jail. Yes, big people are above the law.
Hillary is above the law. Everybody knows this.

06-09-2015, 10:06 AM
(06-09-2015 09:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  Common, we know that some are above the law. Big people break laws and do not go to jail. Little people break laws and go to jail.

Common, we all know that there is god Rolleyes
(06-09-2015 09:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  Petraeus had classified info on his private server, he was lucky he didn't go to jail. Yes, big people are above the law.

Prove it.

(06-09-2015 09:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  Hillary is above the law. Everybody knows this.

Kaczyński was a great president murdered by Russians. Everybody knows this Rolleyes

Mikhail Bakunin.