Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(06-09-2015 10:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Kaczyński was a great president murdered by Russians. Everybody knows this Rolleyes
Big Grin

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 03:22 PM
(06-09-2015 09:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  God's laws never change?????
Horseshit....
When's the last time you purified yourself of sins by sacrificing an animal?
When's the last time you forbade a woman entry into a holy place because she was menstruating?
You'd like to think your "god's laws" are eternal -- but historically that's completely untrue... They change all the time because they're man made inventions!!!

You can make all the excuses you want, use misinformation, misdirection or just outright lie - and we still all know the truth....

Your ideal of "eternal" is just about what goes on in YOUR lifetime....
You did NOT read carefully or you did NOT understand what I wrote before.
Laws do NOT change but PRACTICE changes. In your examples you are talking about change of PRACTICE of the eternal law.
On some other planets people practice those laws now. On some other planets people were practicing those laws before people were practicing them on our planet. On some future planets it will be times when people will practice those laws. That is why God's laws are eternal - from eternity to eternity.

Bullshit. Define EXACTLY the difference between practice and law.
The Hebrews were told they could stone their disobedient children to death. Yeh. God's laws changed a lot. You're just a dishonest troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-09-2015, 03:23 PM
(05-09-2015 07:52 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 07:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  take it easy, BB Smile There was one Russian Czar. Instead of saying "I am.." or "I want..." he was saying "We are.." "We want.."

[Image: polls_palin_whoosh_4122_893520_xlarge.jpeg]

You didn't answer the question.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Dose this fall under the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend rule? Looks like the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't like this woman ether.

http://www.deepsouthdaily.com/2015/09/we...azing.html

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
06-09-2015, 08:27 PM
I just saw this creature on Australian TV but could not hear the report. Has there been a further development?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-09-2015, 08:54 PM
(06-09-2015 08:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I just saw this creature on Australian TV but could not hear the report. Has there been a further development?

I think she is trying to appeal her charges.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-09-2015, 09:01 PM
(06-09-2015 07:33 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Dose this fall under the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend rule? Looks like the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't like this woman ether.

Westboro Baptist. Keeping it real since 19...............

Eh, who am I kidding, 2000 B.C.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-09-2015, 12:17 AM
If you are hired to do a job, and you choose not to do that job on the basis of a religious reason, you CAN be fired.

For example, if you are hired to do one thing and one thing only, let's make it washing dishes, and somewhere in your religion-it says you cannot wash dishes, You cannot, should not, and will not be hired.

Religion or no religion, that woman's job is to hand out marriage licences to those whom are LEGALLY eligible to become married in the land they are getting the license from. If someone walks in and you tell them no, because they are a Nigger, because they are a Chink, because they are a CRACKER ( just to be fair to other people who are white like me,) if you tell them that you refuse to give them a marriage license they are full legal right to acquire because your religion does not like niggers, left handed people, people with mental disabilities like autism, a.d.d or some kind of learning disability, because they mexican, white colored skinned or because they do not worship the same god as you.....guess what retard who disagrees with this message!!!!

YOUR NOT FIT FOR YOUR FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
07-09-2015, 05:08 AM
(06-09-2015 07:33 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Dose this fall under the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend rule? Looks like the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't like this woman ether.

They don't want her stealing their thunder to become the most hated people in the USA......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-09-2015, 06:47 PM
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats...nref=story

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin