Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(06-09-2015 03:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bullshit. Define EXACTLY the difference between practice and law.
The Hebrews were told they could stone their disobedient children to death. Yeh. God's laws changed a lot. You're just a dishonest troll.
I thought I already explained it. There is God's law that never changes and there is application of the law that may change.
God can say: today I give you new law. It is new not because it never existed but because it is new for you.
Tomorrow God may say: stop practicing ETERNAL law I gave you yesterday.
In two weeks God may say: you have to practice that law I gave you before again.
what is so hard to understand?
We do not practice polygamy now we may practice it again during Millennium.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 04:33 PM
When exactly did your god rescind Leviticus 20:10? I'm pretty sure that according to the New Testament Jesus didn't. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it says the old laws would stand until heaven and Earth were gone. That being said as a good Christian shouldn't you be calling for the adulterous to be put to death?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
08-09-2015, 04:44 PM
(08-09-2015 03:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 03:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bullshit. Define EXACTLY the difference between practice and law.
The Hebrews were told they could stone their disobedient children to death. Yeh. God's laws changed a lot. You're just a dishonest troll.
I thought I already explained it. There is God's law that never changes and there is application of the law that may change.
God can say: today I give you new law. It is new not because it never existed but because it is new for you.
Tomorrow God may say: stop practicing ETERNAL law I gave you yesterday.
In two weeks God may say: you have to practice that law I gave you before again.
what is so hard to understand?
We do not practice polygamy now we may practice it again during Millennium.

You have already admitted to never having read the bible.

Also, there are men here and you, as a woman, are disallowed by biblical law to teach them.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-09-2015, 05:11 PM
(08-09-2015 04:33 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  When exactly did your god rescind Leviticus 20:10? I'm pretty sure that according to the New Testament Jesus didn't. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it says the old laws would stand until heaven and Earth were gone.
He didn't.
(08-09-2015 04:33 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  That being said as a good Christian shouldn't you be calling for the adulterous to be put to death?
No, God didn't give such an instruction in 21st century. He gave new instruction in 21st century. This is what God always does: He speaks to His people(house of Israel) and gives them new knowledge and new instructions. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He doesn't stop to speak to His people. He doesn't stop to teach them and guide them. Without His new instructions we are lost.

08-09-2015, 05:14 PM
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You have already admitted to never having read the bible.
false statement.
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Also, there are men here and you, as a woman, are disallowed by biblical law to teach them.
I don't follow all biblical laws. Many of them were given to people(generations) who lived long time ago. Today is 21st century: new generations, new instructions, new information from God.

08-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Today I was watching the rally. As a Christian I can understand their feelings. But I was not as happy as they were. They can't force their faith on all people.
I still say that they are wrong even if their hearts may be in right place.
I believe they will loose their fight. Law of the land(the USA) is not on their side.

08-09-2015, 06:16 PM
(08-09-2015 05:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You have already admitted to never having read the bible.
false statement.
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Also, there are men here and you, as a woman, are disallowed by biblical law to teach them.
I don't follow all biblical laws. Many of them were given to people(generations) who lived long time ago. Today is 21st century: new generations, new instructions, new information from God.

You told me you had only read the OT. I am speaking about actually completing the book.

New information from god eh? Which god?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-09-2015, 06:21 PM
1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1st Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Show me the scripture that changed this law.

Banjo.
08-09-2015, 06:23 PM
I saw her hubby wore his best "pickin' up the wife from jail duds".

[Image: billy-boy1_zpsdkisd4kb.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-09-2015, 06:24 PM
(08-09-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  New information from god eh? Which god?

I'm guessing the god of the schizophrenic.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post