Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(08-09-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You told me you had only read the OT. I am speaking about actually completing the book.
I did?! If I did it was long time ago. Since then I read NT. Smile
(08-09-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  New information from god eh? Which god?
yes, new info from God.
from God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob(Israel)
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He always speaks His words.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 06:33 PM
(08-09-2015 06:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You told me you had only read the OT. I am speaking about actually completing the book.
I did?! If I did it was long time ago. Since then I read NT. Smile
(08-09-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  New information from god eh? Which god?
yes, new info from God.
from God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob(Israel)
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He always speaks His words.

Congrats on completing the bible.

Alla, now please answer my scriptural post regarding those laws specifically pertaining to women.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-09-2015, 06:38 PM
(08-09-2015 06:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church...
Show me the scripture that changed this law.
You asked what scripture changed this? No scripture changed this but God corrected errors in the Bible through His Prophet Joseph Smith.
Let's remember that the Bible/the Bibles is/are not original/s but copy of copies. Let's remember that the Bible was NOT put together by God's prophets. God did NOT give instruction to make book the Bible. It was MEN'S decision.
So, this is what Paul said: for it is not permitted for women to RULE in the Church, not "to speak" in the Church.
In other words, women in the Church do not have priesthood authority.
So, I can speak as much as I want to.

08-09-2015, 06:51 PM
(08-09-2015 05:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You have already admitted to never having read the bible.
false statement.
(08-09-2015 04:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Also, there are men here and you, as a woman, are disallowed by biblical law to teach them.
I don't follow all biblical laws. Many of them were given to people(generations) who lived long time ago. Today is 21st century: new generations, new instructions, new information from God.

Quote:I don't follow all biblical laws.

^ ^ ^

[Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-fac...14x360.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
(08-09-2015 06:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 06:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church...
You asked what scripture changed this? No scripture changed this but God corrected errors in the Bible through His Prophet Joseph Smith.
Let's remember that the Bible/the Bibles is/are not original/s but copy of copies. Let's remember that the Bible was NOT put together by God's prophets. God did NOT give instruction to make book the Bible. It was MEN'S decision.
So, this is what Paul said: for it is not permitted for women to RULE in the Church, not "to speak" in the Church.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Joseph Smith, the imprisoned con man who slept with as many of his followers wives as he could, changed god's law???

Sorry but this wont do. You now have to prove to me why Jesus lied in his quote above?

Are you sure you read the NT???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-09-2015, 06:58 PM

You are attempting to evade the law I presented from Timothy. Let me help you by presenting it again.

1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1st Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Banjo.
09-09-2015, 04:20 PM
(08-09-2015 06:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
OK. what are you trying to tell me?
(08-09-2015 06:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Joseph Smith, the imprisoned con man who slept with as many of his followers wives as he could, changed god's law???
1) hearsay
2)JS didn't change God's laws. Which laws did he change?
(08-09-2015 06:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sorry but this wont do. You now have to prove to me why Jesus lied in his quote above?
(08-09-2015 06:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you sure you read the NT???
yes, I am sure. Smile

09-09-2015, 04:21 PM
(08-09-2015 06:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You are attempting to evade the law I presented from Timothy. Let me help you by presenting it again.
I am telling you that there is an error.

[+] 3 users Like Alla's post
10-09-2015, 08:29 AM
"The enterprise crew currently has representatives from thirteen planets. They each have their individual beliefs and values and I respect them all. But they have all chosen to serve starfleet. If anyone cannot perform his or her duty because of the demands of their society, they should resign." - Captain Picard

Good thing she isn't on the Enterprise.
10-09-2015, 08:47 AM

You are aware he (Smith) was a criminal and completely full of shit? It shows only that there's a sucker born every minute.

Oh that's right you belong to a cult and don't know any better, you just vomit the lies you've been fed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post